Game Of Thrones fans,,,,(Spoilers if you have not seen finale)

Many like me have not read the books yet but got totally into the TV series. Well, I found this video blogger that sheds light to the history of the lands, houses, kings and families. Her language is a bit NSFW but it really makes you understand where the story is coming from.

Here's a link to one of them. History of the Lannisters. I am caught up on all of them and am waiting for history of the Starks Pt.2. Very interesting if you're into it. And other than her hair, she's not bad to look at either. ;)

That's a good start but here's the link to her Youtube page to find all the video's

http://www.youtube.com/user/comicbookgirl19?feature=watch

So you just "found" her? Hmmmm right. How many kleenex tissues do you use to get through one of these? lol That is some prime grade A freak chick sauce.

Edited by VCDomer

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So you just "found" her? Hmmmm right. How many kleenex tissues do you use to get through one of these? lol That is some prime grad A freak chick sauce.

I really do think she's pretty damn hot,,, even with the freak show hair! :winking:

Hell of a finale for sure, but no way can I see Jon actually being dead. I think Melisandre left Stannis because she realized that the one true king that she has been seeing in her visions is actually Jon. There is a pretty common theory amongst fans out there that Jon is the son of Lyanna Stark (Ned's sister) and Rhaegar Targareyan - hence the suggestion of more Targareyan's being alive by Aemon on his death bed. If this is true, Jon becomes the rightful heir.

Here's hoping Melisandre brings him back (and maybe topless while she's at it) at the start of next season because his character is way too bad *** to be done....

His father was badass too... :(

Agreed. The thing is this: I think at some point you have to stop building up dramatic effect and make a decision on who is going to win. Killing Snow would be antagonizing the fans I think. Not to mention a literary faux pas. I mean why put so much mystery into his origin, give the guy grief at every turn (Still not sure why Caitlyn was such a thunderc**t about the whole deal) and then go all Julius Caesar on him?

I have not seen the show, only read the books and I know there is a lot of deviation (And deviance) and then convergence (Not unlike the Walking Dead) and even some of the seemingly major plot points (Like Sansa and Bolton being married) go off the rails, but I have to think that the intention is for the story to wrap up in mostly the same way in both mediums. Who knows though? Still amazed at the way Under the Dome was serialized for television.

Either way, at some point the good guys have to win, the world is not mature enough to be entertained by things too real. At least I know I am not.