2013 NBA Playoffs

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep . . . and if my aunt had balls she would be my uncle!!

Spurs 4 rings > OKC 0 rings

Uh yeah they've been in the league a few years not forever like San Antonio. Just like we smoked you last year. Be very thankful Westbrook is out currently.

Uh yeah they've been in the league a few years not forever like San Antonio. Just like we smoked you last year. Be very thankful Westbrook is out currently.

So they have a had a few chances and haven't won one. What is this we and you stuff?? My name isn't Tim, Tony, or Manu. I'm not even a Spurs fan, but I know good basketball. Whay do you think Shaq called Duncan "The Big Fundamental"? And Pop is the best coach currently in the game. You play for the Thunder?

I think letting Harden go killed their chance for a title. That hurt them much more than losing Westbrook for the playoffs. Westbrook is too selfish to ever lead a team to a title.

So they have a had a few chances and haven't won one. What is this we and you stuff?? My name isn't Tim, Tony, or Manu. I'm not even a Spurs fan, but I know good basketball. Whay do you think Shaq called Duncan "The Big Fundamental"? And Pop is the best coach currently in the game. You play for the Thunder?

I think letting Harden go killed their chance for a title. That hurt them much more than losing Westbrook for the playoffs. Westbrook is too selfish to ever lead a team to a title.

I never asked your name and with your tone, I don't care to know it. This is how big of a fan I am of my teams, that I affiliate it with them. I respect the Spurs and what they've done historically, but they are inferior to a healthy OKC team, as last year clearly illustrated.

Why did Westbrook soundly defeat the Spurs last year if he's so selfish and Harden, this year, for that matter?

• 2 weeks later...
The Heat just aren't getting enough out of D-Wade or their role players. Ray Allen can't seem to shoot in these playoffs. If nobody steps up' date=' I don't think Lebron can beat the Pacers alone. If he can get reasonable help, they will win the series.[/quote']

The Big 3 Formula certainly looks flawed. There is zero depth on this team.

DWade looks old, Ray Allen is missing free throws, no one outside of Birdman (Haslem?) can crash the boards.

Norris Cole has been their second best player....

The Heat are almost lucky to be playing game 7 tonight.

Am not counting them out but the pressure is squarely on them.

No way Indy was coming back after that disaster of a 2nd quarter.

There is no kool-aid in the heart of a champion, nor is there flop.

Bosh is an absolute shell of himself, how can a man of that size average less than 5 boards??

He makes Boozer look all pro in comparison.

The Heat have the talent, not sure they have the will.

Spurs in 7

I don't understand why Frank Vogel had Hibbert and George out of the game at the same in the 2nd qtr. That is when the game got away from Indy. It is game 7' date=' they shouldn't need to rest. Now or never!![/quote']

Totally agree.

I held hope that they might be able to get it back to w/in 7 in the 3rd and I don't think it got closer than 12.

Being a Bulls fan I can go back to disliking them so all is well in the world I suppose.

I do not think Miami can make a habit of playing catch up. There is no way Wade is a fragile as he appears. The Heat apparently do not have a heart unless they are backed into a corner. Not necessarily the make up of champions or a championship team.

All kudos to #6 though.

NBA Playoffs????(couldn't care less)

(probably not watching hockey either)

I really like the Spurs, incredible the amount of ball movement and screens. The Heat were obviously tired chasing the ball and it showed in the clutch.

I like the Spurs but would like their chances better if the format was 2-2-1-1-1, not a fan of 2-3-2

Bosh needs to rethink living on the perimeter. He needs to take a hint from Duncan.