2013 NBA Playoffs

Bulls down Miami in game 1. Nate Robinson is flat out balling right out now. Speaking of balling, is anyone playing better than Stephen Curry right now? He has Golden St up by 14 currently at San Antonio in game 1. This kid is amazing. Thunder will try to go up 2-0 tomorrow night, even though they are still Westbrook-less. Now, the playoffs are getting good.

Edited by OKCIrish99

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How is Miami going to lose 4 out of 7 when they have only lost 2 Games in the last 3 months. I have no interest I. The NBA now.

What they've done the past 3 months doesn't mean anything right now. They barely edged Indiana last year, and the Bulls have home court now. Still like Miami in the series, but it's certainly interesting now.

Not sure they can manage to take 4 against the Heat, but how can you not be impressed with their effort?

GO BULLS!

That's what I'm saying brother! Sports radio in OKC here this morning was saying Derrick Rose's brother said Rose may be playing now but doesn't know how far they can go. That is quite a comment that Rose quickly denounced. Either way, Tom Thibodeau is a great coach. Wade and Lebron didn't look so hot, at all, last night during stretch time.

That's what I'm saying brother! Sports radio in OKC here this morning was saying Derrick Rose's brother said Rose may be playing now but doesn't know how far they can go. That is quite a comment that Rose quickly denounced. Either way, Tom Thibodeau is a great coach. Wade and Lebron didn't look so hot, at all, last night during stretch time.

The Rose situation has been perplexing to say the least. So glad we signed Nate, I was opposed to letting CJ Watson go last season but am loving what Nate brings to the table.

Thibs is nuts, he may be the last of that breed of coach and there probably aren't too many teams that could take his coaching style.

For how bad Lebron looked in the first half, he is scary good. Butler played him amazingly but James is something else.

NBA playoffs are always the highlight of late spring/early summer for me. Am keeping an eye on the Western Conference too. Don't rule out OKC obviously, but Golden State is on another level as well, even after dropping one last night.

Don't rule out OKC obviously, but Golden State is on another level as well, even after dropping one last night.
It's going to be tough for us to go too far after losing Westbrook. Tonight is a HUGE game hosting Memphis in game 2. Must win. You guys have Robinson for Rose, whereas no one can really replace Westbrook. No doubt, the playoffs are good now.

It's going to be tough for us to go too far after losing Westbrook. Tonight is a HUGE game hosting Memphis in game 2. Must win. You guys have Robinson for Rose, whereas no one can really replace Westbrook. No doubt, the playoffs are good now.

Agreed, tonight's game is huge. This is still a great series w/out Westbrook, looks like Durant will have to carry a majority of the load.

Someone needs to step up in a major way, maybe Sef?

Agreed, tonight's game is huge. This is still a great series w/out Westbrook, looks like Durant will have to carry a majority of the load.

Someone needs to step up in a major way, maybe Sef?

He's usually pretty steady. If Kevin Martin is on, we're still dangerous. If he's not, we're vulnerable. The team kind of goes with him and Reggie Jackson as of this point without Westbrook.

The Bulls are the Black Knight from Monty Python. "It's only a flesh wound"...

I have no expectations that the Bulls will win this series, but I am so proud of what they've accomplished and Thibs should get the majority of the credit. What he's been able to accomplish with this team is nothing short of amazing.

That being said, I do have issue with how hard he pushes the team during the regular season. 2 years ago, the Bulls weren't able to put it into another gear in the playoffs (or maybe they just don't have another gear.)

Bulls and Blackhawks every other night - it's been a fun few weeks of sports!

That being said, I do have issue with how hard he pushes the team during the regular season. 2 years ago, the Bulls weren't able to put it into another gear in the playoffs (or maybe they just don't have another gear.)

Completely agree. That is my one knock on Thibs as well.

Great week for Chicago sports, minus baseball.

GO BULLS and HAWKS!

Completely agree. That is my one knock on Thibs as well.

Great week for Chicago sports, minus baseball.

GO BULLS and HAWKS!

What does "Thibs" do to ride the team so hard during the season? Maybe, he's the Marty Schottenheimer of the NBA. No doubt, he's one intense guy.

How is Miami going to lose 4 out of 7 when they have only lost 2 Games in the last 3 months. I have no interest I. The NBA now.

41-3 yes, but two of those losses are to the Bulls. Bulls are the only team with a winning record vs the Heat with LeBron.

Can the Bulls win? Probably not, but Thibs knows how to slow Miami.

"What does "Thibs" do to ride the team so hard during the season? Maybe, he's the Marty Schottenheimer of the NBA. No doubt, he's one intense guy. "

^^^thought I hit the quote button:

Excessive minutes for starters for one.

Rose's injury a prime example, leaving starters in during clean-up time.

Fans feel he puts too much effort during the reg season, leaving the team spent for the playoffs.

Deng has played crazy minutes the last couple seasons, with a constant wrist injury (and no surgery to date)

Edited by Scotty88

"What does "Thibs" do to ride the team so hard during the season? Maybe, he's the Marty Schottenheimer of the NBA. No doubt, he's one intense guy. "

^^^thought I hit the quote button:

Excessive minutes for starters for one.

Rose's injury a prime example, leaving starters in during clean-up time.

Fans feel he puts too much effort during the reg season, leaving the team spent for the playoffs.

Deng has played crazy minutes the last couple seasons, with a constant wrist injury (and no surgery to date)

What are Bulls' fans main thoughts on Rose now going forward? Are they ticked thinking he's delaying his return or are they dying to get him back? Nate Robinson is playing lights out now. Dare I say better than D Rose would. Kid is sick right now.

What are Bulls' fans main thoughts on Rose now going forward? Are they ticked thinking he's delaying his return or are they dying to get him back? Nate Robinson is playing lights out now. Dare I say better than D Rose would. Kid is sick right now.

Personally, I have moved past ticked and am just ecstatic about how the team is playing. I really haven't thought about Rose much as Nate is playing lights out, unfortunately so good it's highly unlikely he's back..but he's earned more PT and $ somewhere else.

I guess eventually all is good if Rose returns to form, but his "basketball cred" has certainly taken a hit. He needs to get out and earn his confidence back, then others may follow and have confidence in him.

Personally, I have moved past ticked and am just ecstatic about how the team is playing. I really haven't thought about Rose much as Nate is playing lights out, unfortunately so good it's highly unlikely he's back..but he's earned more PT and $ somewhere else.

I guess eventually all is good if Rose returns to form, but his "basketball cred" has certainly taken a hit. He needs to get out and earn his confidence back, then others may follow and have confidence in him.

Is Robinson done after this year contract wise? He is very clutch in the playoffs. He has played awesome this playoffs for sure, and he used to play well in the playoffs with Boston too.