The under rated 2013 recruit who will be a PLAYER

I've been watching a lot of film on this cold uneventful day off and we have a "special" player in Rashad Kinlaw! This kid is going to be a star at Notre Dame! He's fast, can cut and I'm going to be shocked if he doesn't play this season. I want the ball in his hands on offense!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Played QB mostly in HS. Recruited at DB. Knowing our staff he could end up anywhere.

Ha Ha... So true. Hoping that we utilize his speed. Did he play any DB in HS? I dont think so. Developing him at a position he never played at is risky. I like the thought of using him the backfield.

I want to see Robinson's vert in the red zone. We need some improvement down there. Early prediction: 15 td receptions next year.

Would be more but Bryant and Mahoney will pound some in from inside the 20 and Tre (GA3) and Amir will have some long runs. Forget the Double D and Mr. Brown bombs that will be coming.

WOW! I am excited about this offense!

Rochell is expected to be a Sunday player. I'm talking the kid that slipped under the radar. I think Kinlaw has the speed to make things happen. Deeb's film looked good. I expect Corey Robinson to perform. He was all over the San Antonio newspapers when I was there at Christmas/New Years. There's a little running back down there that Id like to snag from my nephew's high school. Can't remember name but sent BTK a twitter on the kid. Had 2300 yards rushing in 5 A ball in Texas. Signed with Memphis. He reminds you of those Pitt backs a few years ago 5'9" 190 and fast as hell.

Rochell is expected to be a Sunday player. I'm talking the kid that slipped under the radar. I think Kinlaw has the speed to make things happen. Deeb's film looked good. I expect Corey Robinson to perform. He was all over the San Antonio newspapers when I was there at Christmas/New Years. There's a little running back down there that Id like to snag from my nephew's high school. Can't remember name but sent BTK a twitter on the kid. Had 2300 yards rushing in 5 A ball in Texas. Signed with Memphis. He reminds you of those Pitt backs a few years ago 5'9" 190 and fast as hell.

You nailed it with Kinlaw, chiro. He is under the radar because of injury. He is an elite athlete. I had a thread on him and Corey Robinson and Butler in the recruiting side. All three were three stars when I posted on them being unerrated, Butler and Robinson got a 4th star but Kinlaw did not, but only because he only played about 5 games. It will be interesting to see where he plays. Hope he stays healthy.

As i said i don't want to jinx anything by commenting on those unsigned yet. But i can give a name among the EE's.

Corey Robinson----His dad was interviewed by SI and he spoke about how his family history ( not just him) is a history of LATE DEVELOPING. Corey is listed at 6/4 195---Daddy Robinson predicts he will follow the family trend and will TOP OUT AT 6/8 240!!! :grin: Father knows best!

Can you say Harold Charmichael--:grin:

aloha's go irish!