SNL and Manti

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still not sure why anyone, especially Irish fans, would think any of this is funny . These suckers tried to destroy mantis life and now the American public is trying to destroy him and make fun of him .

I am pissed when I see that fat f pretending to be teo.

Im so angry that someone (although I don't know him) I really care about. He is the best thing that has happend to CFB in generations, and now the public wants to destroy him.

I dont find any of this to be funny, just horribly sad and confusing .

Sorry to be that guy.

Go Irish!

Edited by SpeedsterX
Language!

I'm still not sure why anyone, especially Irish fans, would think any of this is funny . These suckers tried to destroy mantis life and now the American public is trying to destroy him and make fun of him .

Im so angry that someone (although I don't know him) I really care about. He is the best thing that has happend to CFB in generations, and now the public wants to destroy him.

Sorry to be that guy.

Go Irish!

Take it easy man, it was kind of funny.

Edited by SpeedsterX

I'm with you man. I was raging and laughing at the same time. Very confusing.

That's where I am at...

Sure I'm pissed...but you could drive yourself crazy thinking about this.

It sucks that it happened to Manti and ND but the fact that all this happened is so bizarre...

Mitch Album's article is very good...for me so much of this is because the media is pissed because they were lazy and got caught too...Manti and the media got duped and they have the power to blame him.

All of this is sad...and kind of funny.

Dude, SNL makes fun of EVERYBODY and EVERY situation. Manti opened himself up to this in some respect. But don't be the guy who laughs at a Jewish joke while condemning a Catholic joke, metaphorically. It's hypocritical.

That's one thing that got me about Isaac Hayes on South Park... He'd be an accomplice making fun of everything else, but when you touched scientology, he was out. If you can't find a way to laugh at everything, don't laugh at all.

Look, yes, Manti was set up, but at the same time, he ignored some pretty glaring issues that most people would see as a problem. Hell, a girl you've never met asks for your checking account number? That's an issue even if you HAVE met her!

Chill out and try not to be a hypocrite when it comes to comedy.

P.S. - That Jodi Foster impression is really awesome.

I don't think he deserves to be made fun of. But it will happen. Just have to shake your head on move on.

It is one of those things that got blown out of proportion. The media made more of it than was really there.

However, we all know if a buddy of ours got duped like that, we'd take a few weeks off to let him get over it, then be tearing into him for the next 10 years.

In the end, if you take away the media bashing, it is a pretty funny story.

Sorry to be that guy.

Go Irish!

I understand your opinion, but I think he does desrve a little ribbing about this. A "girlfriend" he has never seen in years, c'mon that is gonna strike many people as strange...hence the jokes. It's fair. He should laugh along with it and it will all blow over. I agree with previous post, he should go on one of these shows, SNL or something and make fun of himslef.