Colin Coward

CC just reviewed the over/under wins posted by Vegas. Although Vegas has the Irish at 8 wins, CC said that we would be lucky to get 7 wins. Then has the audacity to say that he is not a ND hater. Laughable. Says that we will get "boxed" by Oklahoma and the University of Spoiled Children, dogs at home to Meeechigan, dog on the road to Sparty, dog to BYU, and that Purdue and Stanford will give ND all they can handle. Says he always gets Nortre Dame right. What a pompous A**! Does this guy really study football?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

His job is to get people to listen to his show and talk about it and him. I'd say he does that pretty well.

Ignore him and most of ESPN, you'll enjoy life a lot more.

+1000

ESPN is going to brodcast whatever will get them the best ratings and make them the most money. Spewing Cowturd's ignorance is a staple for them in this activity.

Its asshats like him that fuel the anti-ND crowd with morsels for their "ND is not relevant" pap. Comes with the territory of being an ND fan...I long ago stopped caring about these kinds of slights...I just remember them, so that WHEN (not "if") ND wins another national title I can give the appropriate people a gut-busting serving of "what do you have to say NOW?" snark...

All True comments---But one thing is missing---

Want to stop the evangelizing about NDs crap teams, overhyped coaches & players & worse records?---

THEN MAKE HIM EAT HIS WORDS WITH OUR PLAY___its the only way to put an end to a decade long expereince as a PINATA---

aloha's

CC just reviewed the over/under wins posted by Vegas. Although Vegas has the Irish at 8 wins, CC said that we would be lucky to get 7 wins. Then has the audacity to say that he is not a ND hater. Laughable. Says that we will get "boxed" by Oklahoma and the University of Spoiled Children, dogs at home to Meeechigan, dog on the road to Sparty, dog to BYU, and that Purdue and Stanford will give ND all they can handle. Says he always gets Nortre Dame right. What a pompous A**! Does this guy really study football?

i don't think CC is a ND hater, i think that he's just being honest about the ND program.

i agree with hawaii. if we want the ND bashing to stop then it's time to win some freak'en games.

don't remember but did anyone bash ND football from '88-'93?

i don't think CC is a ND hater, i think that he's just being honest about the ND program.

i agree with hawaii. if we want the ND bashing to stop then it's time to win some freak'en games.

ESPN was barely starting out then. Talk radio wasn't anything like it is now.

CC is not a hater. He is being honest. ANYONE calling for ND to win over 8 games is a fan. ND has not consistently won over 8 games in years. ND lost their best offensive weapon. ND lost there top DL. ND lost two top CBs and a NFL safety. We have the toughest schedule in years. You want people to start believing in the ND hype, win games.

And fans have a short term memory but CC was a HUGE Weis supporter. He loved ND when Weis was here. Oh well.

Win the games we are supposed to (Navy, Tulsa, USF, etc), take half times leads and extend them to victories and bury the opponent (Michigan, Florida State), be competiitive and win most of our rivalry games, win now and again against the big boys (Oklahoma, Texas, etc) and cutdown on the turnovers. Then we will stop being accused of looking through golden glasses.

I don't think that he is necessarily a hater. Sometimes we drink too much kool-aid for our own good. To change the critiques minds ND has to have a great year. BUT he is a USC homie.

No different than Herbie saying we were slow and had a high school defense. He wasn't really wrong then was he????

Edited by die4irish

Just stating the obvious but you can change the dial.

He used to have a west coast hour years ago that was good, he was fairly objective and funny. Not so much now, just looking for a response....mine is to change the dial.

MFI, that pic was hilarious, I got $5 he ate it!