Time to avenge Rugers Loss

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I had practice last night until 8:00. I DVR'd the game so I could watch it all.....My wife decided she really wanted a couple other things DVR'd....UGH.....Anyways, I got home around 8:20 and the Irish looked GREAT. Their passing, from what I saw was phenomenal. Cooley was an animal. His 15 footer made my boys and I laugh. Seriously, this unselfish team, is playing some of the best ball out there right now...Impressive!

do you guys think abro has a good chance of getting a sixth year?

I don't think so. His case is not as strong as Martin's. However, the NCAA loves guys like Abro. Maybe just maybe we get both of them back. That would be unreal. How would Brey keep everybody happy?? He has a 6' 10'' transfer that is good and 3 freshmen that are outstanding. Nice problems to have.

i really like the way the defenders hustled down to get underneath the basket and get some charging calls. those calls are great to slow the oppositions momentum.

the passing last night really reminded me of the girls bball team. the girls realy know how to move the ball around too.