Yuri Wright

You have never been to Boulder, CO if you think it is boring relative to South Bend... Graduated from Law School there, and it is an active, young person's dream... single track, abuts the insanely beautiful views against the Flatirons, green, rivers, 300+ days of sun a year (look it up if you don't believe me), etc., etc., etc.

I was there when Barnett was screwing up the last great Buffalo teams, but imho, I don't understand why the Buffs aren't always a top destination for recruits... called "University of California, Boulder" by many -- it is an incredibly beautiful destination college with a truly beautiful campus as well.

Beautiful campus. Pretty town. The problem with it, though, is the people that live there and go to school there. There's a reason it's nickname is "The People's Republic of Boulder". Went to school in Fort Collins, so I'm sure my opinion is a bit skewed, though. Neat place to visit, but I'd never want to live there.

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isnt this thread about Yuri and not about everyones opinion on Colorado?

I'm sorry but it just seems like to many rabbit trails run off the main topic.

Theres always the option of starting a thread entitled " Do you love Colorado? Yes or No and why" just saying!

Isnt this thread about Yuri and not about everyones opinion on Colorado?

I'm sorry but it just seems like to many rabbit trails run off the main topic.

Theres always the option of starting a thread entitled " Do you love Colorado? Yes or No and why" just saying!

Colorado lets girls play. On a side note, did you know the state of Colorado has the most named mountains above 40,000 feet? I learned that at trivia last night. It's Pac-12 football, brutha!

Yuri was not too pleased with his Colorado visit. Kelly apparently blew him away during the in-home. Still think Michigan is the slight leader but we have a good shot this weekend

why do you think michigan is the slight leader? just a feeling or something he said?

at least we are still in it.

Yuri Wright would go a long way to solidify this years class. If we were lucky enough to land him along with getting Poole to flip to the Irish then it makes so many options available to us. That even opens up Darby to go either way with offense and defense. That could be the biggest pick up for Notre Dame in a long time to get them over the hump.

I'd take Wright and Shumate, call it a day from there.

i agree. i think if we can convince 1 we have a good shot with the other. this upcoming visit on the 16th is critical. that's why it's great we had an impressive in-home visit with shumate in advance of the official visits.

Yuri Wright would go a long way to solidify this years class. If we were lucky enough to land him along with getting Poole to flip to the Irish then it makes so many options available to us. That even opens up Darby to go either way with offense and defense. That could be the biggest pick up for Notre Dame in a long time to get them over the hump.

Poole is not flipping. Reaffirmed his uf pledge lately.

Colorado lets girls play. On a side note, did you know the state of Colorado has the most named mountains above 40,000 feet? I learned that at trivia last night. It's Pac-12 football, brutha!

Massachusetts has the same amount as Colorado.....none...

Everest-29, 000 ft : )

Per Steve Wiltfong

" Talked to the nations #1 CB Yuri Wright --he said he was absolutely AMAZED by his official visit to ND"

trying to get some insurance for darby from shumate & wright---looking pretty good surprisingly

aloha's go irish!

Great to hear. Also heard Shumate enjoyed his. Come on down to South Bend boys for the best decision you'll ever make!