Top Posters In This Topic

Auburn Visitor list...Wow.

4-Star: ATH Quan Bray

3-Star: WR Sammie Coates (AU commit)

4-Star: DB Erique Florence

3-Star: LB Justin Garrett (AU commit)

4-Star: RB Jeremy Hill

4-Star: RB Savon Huggins

4-Star: RB Marlin Lane (currently committed to Clemson)

4-Star: ATH Louchiez Purifoy (currently committed to Florida)

4-Star: OL Greg Robinson (AU commit)

4-Star: CB Jonathan Rose (AU commit)

3-Star: DL DeVaunte Sigler

4-Star: OL/DL Stephon Tuitt

5-Star: LB Tony Steward

3-Star: ATH C.J. Uzomah (AU commit)

4-Star: OL Christian Westerman (currently committed to Texas)

What kid wouldn't want to visit the National Champion? He should go visit. That said, their campus is nice and their women are some of the prettiest you will EVER see. Their network in the South is just as strong as Notre Dame's is in the Midwest and Northeast. The good news for ND is that the Auburn campus is really out in the sticks. It is 2 1/2 hours from the ATL, 45 minutes from Montgomery and 2 1/2 hours from Birmingham. The mall is small and the restaurants are very limited. The women are REALLY beautiful,their football facilities are really nice and the traditions are awesome too. I'd still play for Notre Dame because we play the toughest schedule in football and are on TV every week. I did go to every Auburn game for 3 years but have been to more ND games. It is a college town just like South Bend but South Bend really does have more to offer outside of football and women.

"I’m going to Notre Dame for football, but that’s not the only thing I’m going there for. I’m also going for the school and the academics and the history and the tradition. None of that has changed.”

Why do I always believe every word our commits say?

This potential loss would be a super kick in the nuts...there is no Plan B to recover from Tuitt bolting....

Someone walk me off the ledge (again). This recruiting crap is going to give me a stroke or a heart attack. And still I can't stop following...

What kid wouldn't want to visit the National Champion? He should go visit. That said, their campus is nice and their women are some of the prettiest you will EVER see. Their network in the South is just as strong as Notre Dame's is in the Midwest and Northeast. The good news for ND is that the Auburn campus is really out in the sticks. It is 2 1/2 hours from the ATL, 45 minutes from Montgomery and 2 1/2 hours from Birmingham. The mall is small and the restaurants are very limited. The women are REALLY beautiful,their football facilities are really nice and the traditions are awesome too. I'd still play for Notre Dame because we play the toughest schedule in football and are on TV every week. I did go to every Auburn game for 3 years but have been to more ND games. It is a college town just like South Bend but South Bend really does have more to offer outside of football and women.

there's more than football and women?

[irish Sports Daily has heard the rumors about Monroe, Ga., defensive end and current Notre Dame commit Stephon Tuitt possibly taking a visit to Auburn. We have checked with a few sources on this and as far as we can tell right now, they’re just that…rumors.

Irish Sports Daily’s Bryan Driskell was able to reach Tuitt’s mother at home on Tuesday, but Tuitt was still at school for basketball. Tuitt’s mother had no idea about any possible visit to Auburn.

“I haven’t heard anything about that, but I’ll have him call,” she said.

Irish Sports Daily’s Brian Town reached out to Tuitt’s teammate, junior Kenderius Whitehead, who is also a Notre Dame recruit. Whitehead too said he had no knowledge of Tuitt even considering a visit to Auburn and said he strongly doubts those reports are true.

ISD hopes to catch up with Tuitt later this evening and will continue to try to find out whether the rumors are true or not

he has yet to visit.

the visit has yet to be confirmed.

he is STILL committed to us.

can you guys please relax.

eta: ndaholic is probably cursing him out on facebook as we speak :frusty:

Yah im learning you need patience to follow recruiting. until he becomes an auburn commit im not going to panic.

My comment was made solely as a reflection of how i feel about auburn as a team and it's allure for potential recruits. They'd be no different than any of the other SEC teams if it wasn't for Cam Newton. That's just my opinion. It's not like they are the way USC was a few years back, just getting every 5 star they want and dominating their conference each year, or Miami in the early 90's etc. The only similiarity though is the fact that they're dirty as hell, everyone knows, and no one's goign to do anything about it.