NCAA Football 2006

Guest bendbigdawg

I'm counting the minutes :D . Seriously though, this is the only video game I have ever been obsessed with, I don't even buy the Madden games.

Guest bendbigdawg

The odd thing is that the release date was not one set by ea just the stores selling it. I have heard from people that in some states they can pick it up tomorrow.

I did not hear that. That's interesting. The only thing to do is to wait it out and call the local store every hour to see if they got it yet :wink: .

Guest rustyzipper
I did not hear that. That's interesting. The only thing to do is to wait it out and call the local store every hour to see if they got it yet :wink: .

Try Circuit City they usually have a pre-release sale. Then the day of, it also sells for much cheaper. That's the way C.C. has been doing their DVD's as of late. Might be worth a try.

Guest rustyzipper

You betcha buddy......I thought you were headed out of town for a vacation. I think you deserve a little R&R after all this.

Guest Ryan

Yep, but we dont' leave until tomorrow evening. I was hesitant about opening the site and then leaving so quickly, but Champion10 will look over the board until I get back. Just to make sure the board doesn't burst into flames http://irish.ka-alumni.org/forums/images/smilies/onfire.gif

Guest Ryan

Haha, I don't do that because I wouldn't want USC or Michigan to pick him up, but I guess if you created 25 guys...I don't know, that way you could get a few of em.