We all like Staes and will miss him but look at this insert block by Raridon. Pancakes his linebacker and Estime can hit full speed downhill, one cut and go.  Offensive Line gets so much blame with bad runs but I want you to understand the front 5 can only get you 0-10 yards. 10+ is about the tight ends and the wide outs taking out linebackers and in rare cases safeties, depending how close they are.     

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

1 hour ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

We all like Staes and will miss him but look at this insert block by Raridon. Pancakes his linebacker and Estime can hit full speed downhill, one cut and go.  Offensive Line gets so much blame with bad runs but I want you to understand the front 5 can only get you 0-10 yards. 10+ is about the tight ends and the wide outs taking out linebackers and in rare cases safeties, depending how close they are.     

100% - When recruited, everyone talked about his receiving skills, which are serious - routes, speed, and hands. The 1st thing that I noticed (before he was injured his 1st year) is that he is a George Kunz type of road grader in the blocking game. Say a novena that his knees hold up, he's got great potential. Flanagan also has serious skills - they could form a devastating duo.

George Kunz (78) Blocking 05.jpg

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Love this!  Thanks for putting it out there @FaithInIrish Forever

• Heart 1
  • Leprechaun 1