What happened to the board?

16 minutes ago, jessemoore97 said:

I don't see any threads since two weeks ago.  I'm not sure if this post will even go through.  I'm showing that I'm logged in and I was on the game thread during the game just fine.  We get hacked?

Yeah, that was my fault.

Now I’m trying to figure out how to get them all back.

I feel like a big dummy, so sorry about that!

@FaithInIrish Forever and @Mike help would be appreciated.

1 hour ago, Baldy said:

Yeah, that was my fault.

Now I’m trying to figure out how to get them all back.

I feel like a big dummy, so sorry about that!

@FaithInIrish Forever and @Mike help would be appreciated.

Cool.  I kinda felt like we were NDNation when they Nuke the board from time to time during civil unrest lol.

No problem Baldy, stuff happens, that's why I'd never want the responsibility of being a mod for anything because I mess up and probably delete an entire website.  

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

Thanks for handling, everyone. And no problem @Baldy, things happen.

I'm traveling this weekend, so sorry for any slow responses. I'm in Charlotte for my first Panthers game in a few years, hopefully watching the team get their first win of the year 🙄

• Heart 1

Yeah, sorry about that everyone!

My first Moderator snafu, and it was a doozy…where I go and delete like 25 of the threads! 😬

The good thing is I know what to do, and not what to do now, so thanks to everyone for their understanding! 😁

Also, thanks to my other moderator dudes for their help, and especially@FaithInIrish Forever for being able to fix it my eff up! 😅

• Cheers 1

Just now, Baldy said:

Yeah, sorry about that everyone!

My first Moderator snafu, and it was a doozy…where I go and delete like 25 of the threads! 😬

The good thing is I know what to do, and not what to do now, so thanks to everyone for their understanding! 😁

Also, thanks to my other moderator dudes for their help, and especially@FaithInIrish Forever for being able to fix it my eff up! 😅

i'm done a few myself. no big deal. Donjuan fixed me a number of times.

• Heart 1