What to Watch - Week 9

What sucks about this week is that majority of the best games are all on at the same time, which is also the same time Notre Dame plays.

All times are Central Time Zone

Thursday
6:30 - Syracuse @ Virginia Tech - ESPN - Should be competitive

Morning Games - Saturday
11:00 - #6 Oklahoma @ Kansas - FOX - A lot of people have this on upset alert, I dont see it, but OU looked bad last week and Kansas has been surprisingly good
11:00 - South Carolina @ Texas A&M - ESPN - Should be the competitive game of the morning
11:00 - Houston @ Kansas St - ESPN2 - here just in case the games are blowouts, could be close
11:00 - West Virginia @ UCF - FS1 - same thing

Afternoon Games - Saturday
2:30 - Pitt @ #14 Notre Dame - NBC - Go Irish!
2:30 - #1 Georgia @ Florida - CBS - Georgia has not really been dominant so far, and this is a chance for Florida to get the biggest upset of the year.
2:30 - #8 Oregon @ #13 Utah - FOX - Another big game in the PAC12
2:30 - BYU @ #7 Texas - ABC - Who knows how this will play out, Ewers is out for this game I believe
2:30 - #20 Duke @ #18 Louisville - ESPN - I dont see Duke winning if Leonard doesnt play, their offense just does not seem good with the backup

Evening Games - Saturday
6:00 - #5 Washington @ Stanford - FS1 - UW will probably blow them out
6:00 - #21 Tennessee @ Kentucky - ESPN - I see this being highly competitive
6:30 - #3 Ohio State @ Wisconsin - NBC - This could be a surprise close game all the way to the end or a blowout, no one really knows
6:30 - Colorado @ #23 UCLA - ABC - Sanders.... Did Moore get benched?

Late Night Games
9:30 - #11 Oregon State @ Arizona - ESPN - Something to watch if you are up late.

• Heart 1

I still think our SoS will be pretty good, we do kind of have to root for USC to keep winning, even if it is by 1 at the last second. USC winning the Pac12 would do wonders for us. However, I feel pretty confident that even Notre Dame wins out, they will get to a NY6 bowl.  The new rankings Tuesday will be very telling, if ND is 9-12, they just need to win out.