Chris Tyree

I have been a Chris Tyree guy for a few years now.  I wanted so badly for him to get the ball more as a RB a couple of years ago, even last year,  because he is so dynamic in space.  Its no different now.  I feel he needs to be more involved in the offense.  The guy makes plays over and over, especially in space.  I love seeing the freshmen get their playing time but I feel Tyree is being under utilized.  Get him the ball, especially in space.  

I have been impressed with the offense this year but it can be even better.  Get this guy the ball please  🙂

OK, rant over

• Heart 1
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, InLikeFlynn said:

I have been a Chris Tyree guy for a few years now.  I wanted so badly for him to get the ball more as a RB a couple of years ago, even last year,  because he is so dynamic in space.  Its no different now.  I feel he needs to be more involved in the offense.  The guy makes plays over and over, especially in space.  I love seeing the freshmen get their playing time but I feel Tyree is being under utilized.  Get him the ball, especially in space.  

I have been impressed with the offense this year but it can be even better.  Get this guy the ball please  🙂

OK, rant over

I 100% agree, because he’s too dynamic not to use! So confused he wasn’t used much more in the Ohio State game. It really is unacceptable, in my opinion.

• Cheers 1

He's done really well in his transition to WR - better than I expected. I thought he'd be more of an underneath guy. But his TD catches against TSU and CMU were great. The CMU TD catch was really tough for being so new to the position.

My only issue with him is he can't seem to stay on his feet. For a guy with so much speed and some wiggle, he almost always goes down on first contact. That's why I'm not a fan of him at PR. 

• Heart 2

34 minutes ago, tneun89 said:

He's done really well in his transition to WR - better than I expected. I thought he'd be more of an underneath guy. But his TD catches against TSU and CMU were great. The CMU TD catch was really tough for being so new to the position.

My only issue with him is he can't seem to stay on his feet. For a guy with so much speed and some wiggle, he almost always goes down on first contact. That's why I'm not a fan of him at PR. 

I get that 100% but with his skill set, we don't need him to break tackles.  He can make people miss and when in the open field can gain chunks of yards in a hurry.  

• Flames 1

4 minutes ago, coltssb said:

Also to add. He got that catch against Ohio State within the first 5-6 plays of the game. Never heard from again. I agree dial him up a little more. He should really be Hartman’s best friend 

Yeah I don't get why he wasn't on the field more this past weekend.

17 minutes ago, InLikeFlynn said:

Yeah I don't get why he wasn't on the field more this past weekend.

I said that too, and they even showed a play where Tyree was wide open, but Hartman threw to Flores I think and it was incomplete. 🙄