Liufau's Improvement

Agreed, I thought about making a thread like this for Liufau, but I didnt feel as though I had enough to start a thread without saying "he played much better today, haters still gonna hate!"

He always had elite athleticism, but he played assignment smart and made good reads today. He may have messed up on a run gap on the first Navy series, but he was great for the rest of the game (what player does not make a mistake in the first game of the year?).

• Heart 2

2 hours ago, Rocketsan said:

Small sample size...but a marked improvement in his game for sure. Was impressed with the defense for the most part. Just a couple knock out rather than wrap up misses to whine about...

image.png

Stats agree with our eyes 7 total tackles good for 2nd on team to Kiser

https://fightingirish.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/08/2023-NDFB-vs-Navy-Full-Book.pdf

• Leprechaun 1

2 hours ago, NDhoosier said:

Agreed, I thought about making a thread like this for Liufau, but I didnt feel as though I had enough to start a thread without saying "he played much better today, haters still gonna hate!"

He always had elite athleticism, but he played assignment smart and made good reads today. He may have messed up on a run gap on the first Navy series, but he was great for the rest of the game (what player does not make a mistake in the first game of the year?).

feel free to make threads I'll help with the evidence part if you need.

• Heart 1