The Longest Thread in Domer Domain History

1 hour ago, jessemoore97 said:

He doesn't like us anymore, or he got a life...

I find that so odd, because I think we’re the coolest! 😝😂

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

On 5/14/2024 at 11:04 AM, Island Domer 23 said:

Whatever happened to 2Lakes?

Married. Traveling. Doing fine at last report. I'll get him in here for a visit. @Mike 2Lakes may need assistance with Log in Stuff. Like any of the Hall of Famers we go after this for awhile and then life changes. You guys are stuck with me though because I need it/enjoy as much as I did when I started. You guys are my Guys at the sports bar. I don't drive. Don't have much of an outlet for sports so thats where DD has saved me.

• Heart 2
  • Flames 1

2 hours ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Married. Traveling. Doing fine at last report. I'll get him in here for a visit. @Mike 2Lakes may need assistance with Log in Stuff. Like any of the Hall of Famers we go after this for awhile and then life changes. You guys are stuck with me though because I need it/enjoy as much as I did when I started. You guys are my Guys at the sports bar. I don't drive. Don't have much of an outlet for sports so thats where DD has saved me.

Heart Hands Love GIF by REYKON

2Lakes is doing alright.  Lots of travel, mostly for work, but still making sure to smell the roses.  Missing the old DD days.  Keeping up with a few friends like Faith.inbound2270607865287309608.thumb.jpg.2f981cd0eaa74cd432c5f113a6b81422.jpg

Edited by 2lakes
  • Heart 1
  • Trophy 1