Alien Mothership...

So we're back to aliens in the news again.  This time a Pentagon official saying that alien motherships may be traversing our solar system and launching probes.  Of course this is not too long after all the UFO/UAP activity last month, some being Chinese balloons and others unknown...lol.

Its comical how badly they are trying to change the narrative with "look squirrel" distractions for the public.  

Sadly we live in the clown world where I'm a conspiracy theorist for not believing the UFO push!

On 3/12/2023 at 9:40 PM, jessemoore97 said:

So we're back to aliens in the news again.  This time a Pentagon official saying that alien motherships may be traversing our solar system and launching probes.  Of course this is not too long after all the UFO/UAP activity last month, some being Chinese balloons and others unknown...lol.

Its comical how badly they are trying to change the narrative with "look squirrel" distractions for the public.  

Sadly we live in the clown world where I'm a conspiracy theorist for not believing the UFO push!

Dem logic, anything bad blame Trump or Aliens. Makes me shake my damn head LOL

• Poo 1

4 hours ago, SpeedsterX said:

Dem logic, anything bad blame Trump or Aliens. Makes me shake my damn head LOL

Thing is this isn't  R vs D, it's all uniparty BS.  What used to take years or months to destroy their narratives, now is being dismantled in hours by people.  They've run out of ammo if they're  seeding the alien stories.  Desperation.

• 4 months later...