Prayers for my niece

2 hours ago, Rocketsan said:

so sad, so sorry... how old?

She is 23. The news hasn't been positive so far. She was without air to her brain for as long as 30 minutes, not entirely sure. It is definitely going to take a miracle for her to survive and another to recover.

16 hours ago, EddieAngel said:

She is 23. The news hasn't been positive so far. She was without air to her brain for as long as 30 minutes, not entirely sure. It is definitely going to take a miracle for her to survive and another to recover.

Whoa. 30 mins without air to the brain. God speed my friend. Miracles do happen!  Praying again for her!

4 hours ago, coltssb said:

Whoa. 30 mins without air to the brain. God speed my friend. Miracles do happen!  Praying again for her!

yup, not good, anything post 4 mins isn't good...but I have worked with miracles in my career including a cop that was 40 minutes off and on without oxygen who rebounded.

• Heart 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you all for your prayers and thoughts. My niece passed away late Friday. She was 22 years old. Please keep an open ear and heart for people struggling with mental illness and consider being an organ donor. She was an organ donor and out of her dad end eight people got a new chance at life. 

• Heart 1