2023 College Football Playoff National Championship Game: #1 Georgia vs #3 Texas Christian

1 minute ago, mcgov12 said:

Great shows. Started Jack Ryan last weekend with the wife but she falls asleep watching anything, but still insists that I not watch ahead because she wants to, then after another repeat she’ll tell me to just watch it and she’ll watch it when she can

Your wife and my wife would get along very well.  That shit is so annoying.

4 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

I was iffy on this season.  I had a hard time keeping track of who was who with all the Russians.  Without spoiling anything, this season was very similar to Hunt for Red October...minus the submarine.

Loved Jack.  Looking forward to season 2.

I have a hard time keeping track when I don't focus lol... I watch a lot of stuff when I work around the house on weekends and evenings. Especially when I do big-cookin'... I think it's why I'm fuzzy on S2... I remember S1 well, but only remember S2 was in the Venezuela and had Noomi. So re-watching S2 with half focus to catch up, and will focus on S3 this weekend. I'm happy to re-watch Noomi lol... I'm stoked to watch the latest season of Succession and Fauda too. Fauda comes out next week (Netflix). Have been following Echo 3 too. Pretty good show. 

On 1/10/2023 at 6:32 PM, AnTostal said:

TCU remains at #2 in the final AP poll. 
Anyone think ND would stay at #2 if that had happened to them?

Well, Ohio Stare lost two games. One to the team that lost to TCU. 
Michigan had its chance and lost to TCU. It’s all semantics anyways. 
Georgia is the champ. 

1 hour ago, coltssb said:

Well, Ohio Stare lost two games. One to the team that lost to TCU. 
Michigan had its chance and lost to TCU. It’s all semantics anyways. 
Georgia is the champ. 

Georgia clearly deserves to be #1.  I believe Ohio State should have been #2.  The playoff committee really should have put Michigan at #2 and OSU at #3, in my opinion, but didn't want to do that because they had just played each other and Michigan won.  TCU lost its conference championship game but didn't budge from their #3 position.  I think it really should have been George playing TCU, and Michigan playing Ohio State in the first round of the playoffs.  In that case, I believe Georgia would have played OSU for the championship, and that would have made for a great game.  

But, it's over and time to move on to the Hartman year at ND.  Looking forward to it.

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1