What are the sights to see at the night game?

ND does a really nice job with night games. The USC and UNC games last year were awesome in terms of stadium experience - made it a tough environment for the visitors. They added a light show at the start of the fourth quarter which is really cool.

• Flames 1

15 hours ago, tneun89 said:

ND does a really nice job with night games. The USC and UNC games last year were awesome in terms of stadium experience - made it a tough environment for the visitors. They added a light show at the start of the fourth quarter which is really cool.

Yes I agree. Night games rock especially in September and October when the weather is usually still nice. I hate to think I am saying this …but you don’t have to worry about that sun in your face. No sun glasses too.
Oh just a heads up the stadium food this year s**** . And is expensive 4.50 for bottle of water 6.50 for a bottled coke. You also don’t see a lot of specialty stand….I.e. the Philly Cheese Steak, or the Italian Sub. I assume it’s because the specialty places can’t find employees to work.

• Heart 2

3 hours ago, ND_JACK said:

Yes I agree. Night games rock especially in September and October when the weather is usually still nice. I hate to think I am saying this …but you don’t have to worry about that sun in your face. No sun glasses too.
Oh just a heads up the stadium food this year s**** . And is expensive 4.50 for bottle of water 6.50 for a bottled coke. You also don’t see a lot of specialty stand….I.e. the Philly Cheese Steak, or the Italian Sub. I assume it’s because the specialty places can’t find employees to work.

The concessions have been a disaster since COVID. Went to every home game last year but one, and have been to both Marshall and Cal this year. Basically, it's a s**tshow. Expensive, number one, but they also routinely run out of food. I went to get a walking taco at halftime of Marshall and they were out of taco meat - at halftime. I remember last year trying to get a pretzel in the 3Q against Navy, and all they had were cold pretzels. I get staffing is probably an issue, but that really needs to be fixed.

56 minutes ago, tneun89 said:

The concessions have been a disaster since COVID. Went to every home game last year but one, and have been to both Marshall and Cal this year. Basically, it's a s**tshow. Expensive, number one, but they also routinely run out of food. I went to get a walking taco at halftime of Marshall and they were out of taco meat - at halftime. I remember last year trying to get a pretzel in the 3Q against Navy, and all they had were cold pretzels. I get staffing is probably an issue, but that really needs to be fixed.

I used to get a survey after each home game asking about my Notre Dame experience. I think because I am a season ticket holder. A lot of questions had to do about the quality of the food and the price of game day things like parking and food. I have seen any surveys this year. I think they even know pretty much the responses they are going to get.

19 minutes ago, ND_JACK said:

I used to get a survey after each home game asking about my Notre Dame experience. I think because I am a season ticket holder. A lot of questions had to do about the quality of the food and the price of game day things like parking and food. I have seen any surveys this year. I think they even know pretty much the responses they are going to get.

Same. I got a request to fill one out after Cal, but not for Marshall for whatever reason. I don't remember getting them last year, but I usually just delete all those ND emails anyway. But they definitely know the responses will be 95% negative.

Edited by tneun89