Is there a way to turn off featured threads…?

I hate having to scroll through a bunch of threads I don’t care about to find the threads of the forum I just clicked.  For instance, I come to General and have to scroll down past like 8 posts before I ever get to the posts under the General board…same with Recruiting obviously.  Then, there are also the posts that are pinned to the top of the specific board.  Honestly, I just want to see what hasn’t been read yet which, at this point is about 15 posts towards the bottom for me…

• Heart 1
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, irishwavend said:

I hate having to scroll through a bunch of threads I don’t care about to find the threads of the forum I just clicked.  For instance, I come to General and have to scroll down past like 8 posts before I ever get to the posts under the General board…same with Recruiting obviously.  Then, there are also the posts that are pinned to the top of the specific board.  Honestly, I just want to see what hasn’t been read yet which, at this point is about 15 posts towards the bottom for me…

That was something that crossed my mind a few times as well. There's no way to toggle it / hide it, but I shifted it to the sidebar when you're inside a forum. Hope this works better for everyone, but any other feedback, I'll consider.

Thanks @irishwavend!

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, irishwavend said:

All you have to do is click the Unread Content link.  You never have to go into any specific forums.  It populates every thread that has new posts since you last visited the board.  Also, when you click that link, the featured threads don't show up. 

20 minutes ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

All you have to do is click the Unread Content link.  You never have to go into any specific forums.  It populates every thread that has new posts since you last visited the board.  Also, when you click that link, the featured threads don't show up. 

Thanks!  I’m kind of a creature of habit..,I love going to the recruiting board and checking threads, then going to the general board and checking the threads.

41 minutes ago, irishwavend said:

Thanks!  I’m kind of a creature of habit..,I love going to the recruiting board and checking threads, then going to the general board and checking the threads.

No problem.  Just offering you another solution where everything is in one place.