Recruits Rate Best Facilities

1 minute ago, mcgov12 said:

Color me somewhat surprised we’re #3 on this list. No surprise Oregon is at the top. That’s a fantastic sign for recruiting…

https://usatodayhss.com/lists/college-football-best-facilities-oregon-georgia-notre-dame

BK  always  thought that was very important. Facilities and Nutrition. I always thought Kelly would lay the groundwork for the next ring and maybe he has.

28 minutes ago, mcgov12 said:

Color me somewhat surprised we’re #3 on this list. No surprise Oregon is at the top. That’s a fantastic sign for recruiting…

https://usatodayhss.com/lists/college-football-best-facilities-oregon-georgia-notre-dame

TBH, part of the ranking was probably due to the number of ND commits who were part of the survey. 

• Heart 1

12 hours ago, irishwavend said:

As part of a project I worked on, I saw a lot of other facilities.  We’re top notch.

I agree that ND has excellent facilities. That said, there is some sample bias compared to other programs who had less commits who were surveyed.

I see your guys point about a better control group or maybe some clear methodology. On the other hand, who gives a shit, its a positive for ND to cite in recruiting and its a poll about 15-18 yr old recruits' perceptions of college facilities. Recruiting is nothing but a popularity contest. 

• Heart 1