Thank you Mods! And posters!

Since the news of BK's departure broke, the DD forums have seen the most traffic they've seen in almost 5 years. To put things in perspective, yesterday had the MOST pageviews Domer Domain has received in a day since signing day in February 2017. 

I know the moderating team has been very hard at work keeping everything running smoothly and orderly. And I want to thank them as well as every poster for continuing to keep the content flowing.

Domer Domain is as healthy as ever, and hopefully many of you stick around once the dust settles. There's a lot of uncertainty ahead, but things should definitely be interesting.

Thanks all!!! Thank a mod today ♥️

• Heart 1

Just now, Mike said:

Since the news of BK's departure broke, the DD forums have seen the most traffic they've seen in almost 5 years. To put things in perspective, yesterday had the MOST pageviews Domer Domain has received in a day since signing day in February 2017. 

I know the moderating team has been very hard at work keeping everything running smoothly and orderly. And I want to thank them as well as every poster for continuing to keep the content flowing.

Domer Domain is as healthy as ever, and hopefully many of you stick around once the dust settles. There's a lot of uncertainty ahead, but things should definitely be interesting.

Thanks all!!! Thank a mod today ♥️

Thanks   @Mike and @Donjuan today. Domerdomain is in great shape because of great people like you two.

• Heart 1
  • Trophy 1

49 minutes ago, coltssb said:

Thank you guys!  BUT, unless Donjuan is in the shadows. No thanks 🙂  I haven’t seen him post since 2017. 

DJ has mentored me on being a moderator, taught me about social media basically made this whole site run under the previous owner. He's a reallly doesn't seek praise, but deserves alot of it 

41 minutes ago, FaithInIrishForever said:

DJ has mentored me on being a moderator, taught me about social media basically made this whole site run under the previous owner. He's a reallly doesn't seek praise, but deserves alot of it 

I’m just messing with you. I know he’s been here forever and running things. I was hoping just to get a response out of the wood work 🙂

• Heart 1