Random Posts Aren’t Showing Rank?

3 hours ago, irishwavend said:

I wasn’t sure where to post this, but some of my recent posts don’t show the ability to give heart, trophy, beer, poop…. Has anybody else had this issue on their posts?

It’s not all posts, just some.

Yes I have seen it on a couple mine also

• Cheers 1

14 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

We only get a certain number of reactions per day.  Not sure what it’s set to.  Maybe 20-25?

At the peak of my posting, I may only make five posts in a single day, so I don’t know why the reactions option would disappear on some of my posts.

8 minutes ago, irishwavend said:

At the peak of my posting, I may only make five posts in a single day, so I don’t know why the reactions option would disappear on some of my posts.

Same here I have noticed it happening and I only use it a couple of times a day. I have left the page then returned and it magically worked….🤔

i just assumed it was Mike trying to influence the voting of ..heart, trophy, beer, poops…. lol

Edited by ND_JACK

9 hours ago, NYGoldenDomer said:

Maybe I’m not understanding exactly what you guys are saying.  Can you take a screenshot the next time it happens?  Or when you see it in a thread, quote the post and tag me.

The circled part should have a gray heart or something …

C7852F9F-49D7-4985-A725-C6F47023CBAE.jpeg

39 minutes ago, irishwavend said:

The circled part should have a gray heart or something …

C7852F9F-49D7-4985-A725-C6F47023CBAE.jpeg

Hey @irishwavend, the screenshot you shared is showing your own post. The reaction button is only available for other posters. Everyone else can react to your post. NYGoldenDomer won't see a reaction symbol next to his name, I don't see a reaction symbol next to my name, etc.

@NYGoldenDomer- Software is up to date, no new updates.

Max number of reactions is 20 a day, so it's a reasonable quota.