Nolan Rumler

Just put his name in the transfer portal from Michigan. 
An offensive guard who ND along with Alabama were after at some point. Seeing how he is a guard and something ND probably needs depth on, do you see ND looking in?

Being from Michigan I’m sure his grades would transfer. 

Big, Golson5, Teuen ….whatcha think?

2 hours ago, coltssb said:

Just put his name in the transfer portal from Michigan. 
An offensive guard who ND along with Alabama were after at some point. Seeing how he is a guard and something ND probably needs depth on, do you see ND looking in?

Being from Michigan I’m sure his grades would transfer. 

Big, Golson5, Teuen ….whatcha think?

Seems that in three years, he has played in only two games. Not sure that he is the type of depth that ND needs

18 minutes ago, golson5 said:

Id pass.  If he cant play at Michigan in 3 years, I dont think thats a guy we take.  We have a lot of young guys that need to develop and need the reps

I know what you mean. But he redshirted his first year and Covid had him see 1 game last year. 
Also, who are we waiting on seeing in the future?  Who are the young guys you speak of?  I know Spindler. But who’s the other guard that will be starting next year?

We'll have Correll, Spindler, Kristofic, Carroll, Coogan.  I wouldnt be surprised to see Carmody move inside with Fisher, Baker, Alt at tackle.  

Then you got leftover Dirksen and Johnson.   

We have 3 frosh committed with 2 being interior guys.   Maybe we land another as well

39 minutes ago, golson5 said:

We'll have Correll, Spindler, Kristofic, Carroll, Coogan.  I wouldnt be surprised to see Carmody move inside with Fisher, Baker, Alt at tackle.  

Then you got leftover Dirksen and Johnson.   

We have 3 frosh committed with 2 being interior guys.   Maybe we land another as well

I’m not promoting Rumler, I don’t know much about him. But so far basically every guy you’ve mentioned besides Baker/Spindler haven’t looked great or hasn’t panned out yet at ND. That’s what the concern is for me for next year. 
But I’ll take your word for it if you think those guys have legit talent and can contribute next year. 

20 minutes ago, coltssb said:

I’m not promoting Rumler, I don’t know much about him. But so far basically every guy you’ve mentioned besides Baker/Spindler haven’t looked great or hasn’t panned out yet at ND. That’s what the concern is for me for next year. 
But I’ll take your word for it if you think those guys have legit talent and can contribute next year. 

He hasnt panned out at Michigan.  Id personally just rather develop our own guys then take a kid from Michigan who hasnt panned out

• Heart 1
  • Leprechaun 1

• 2 weeks later...