The mess atop Rocky Top

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Be careful who you take...a lot of those guys got paid. I have a lot of friends who went to UT...trust me, I’m talking so much $hit...I love it. This is a glorious day as someone whose second love is Memphis.

There is probably a large percent of SEC players who receive some cash from "bagmen" during recruiting and while playing. The big question is whether or not anyone gets caught and whether or not coaches can deny having any direct knowledge of it.

Here's an interesting article about one supposed bagman

https://www.bannersociety.com/2014/4/10/20703758/bag-man-paying-college-football-players

So, apparently this is how UT went down...President of the university hated Pruitt and didn’t like Fulmer’s approach of football first, so she told Fulmer he could keep his money and retire on his terms if he opened an investigation into Pruitt. And so he did, and they’re both gone. She doesn’t have much interest from coaching candidates right now, but hasn’t really begun a search since she wants an AD first. Now, I just wanna see the penalties from the NCAA.

Be careful who you take...a lot of those guys got paid. I have a lot of friends who went to UT...trust me, I’m talking so much $hit...I love it. This is a glorious day as someone whose second love is Memphis.

Like I said bad karma, ND just got a pretty big spanking for some minor violations.