Aliens?

Thought I'd introduce a new subject around here in the absence of football that can get us out of the weeds of politics.

Kind of shocked no one has mentioned the acknowledgment of USG regarding the evidence of UFOs, particularly the 3 videos released by the Navy of fighter pilot encounters.

Thoughts?

Thought I'd introduce a new subject around here in the absence of football that can get us out of the weeds of politics.

Kind of shocked no one has mentioned the acknowledgment of USG regarding the evidence of UFOs, particularly the 3 videos released by the Navy of fighter pilot encounters.

Thoughts?

It was brought up by me in the other thread. I will say that certain groups aren't surprised by it, tongue in cheek...or maybe not...

I will say there has been a slow roll out of info from USG entities in the past few years. The "big" surprise was last week when one of them said we located a nonterrestrial craft and I think have been in possession of it.

Believe me I am fascinated by the possibilities. However I am beyond sceptical of anything at this point. Declass and dump all the files we have on the subject to the public. And on a side note, Space Force, connection to it...I dunno. Not sure what to think about it all. Enjoy the show...

I have to wonder sometimes if other agencies are testing weapons against our pilots in the hopes that they have no clue what they’re seeing in blind tests. In essence, were the pilots going against fabricated bogeys that were projected on them somehow? (My dad was an F-14 pilot btw, so I leverage his experience when developing my thoughts and conclusions. His poverty and where he came from to where he is now also guides me, but that’s for the political board...)

Now, on the other side of things, I’ve always kept an open mind to the fact that 1) we may be in an artificial system as it is so anything could be introduced, 2) we keep learning more about quantum physics and inter dimensional planes, 3) we’ve been on earth a long time and still don’t know dick about what’s under the ocean, and 4) the “ya just never know.”

Generally, I like to keep an open mind but also maintain a critical perspective towards those who “come forward.” It’s such a balancing act. I’ve been fallowing this stuff since the 90s with Art Bell and George Noory and any place else that reports it, but most of it seems to just be a mental exercise in creativity... but, as you build up a collection of these stories over the years, it’s interesting to see what comes out.

Also don’t forget that our military is about twenty years ahead of where we really think they are.

I have to wonder sometimes if other agencies are testing weapons against our pilots in the hopes that they have no clue what they’re seeing in blind tests. In essence, were the pilots going against fabricated bogeys that were projected on them somehow? (My dad was an F-14 pilot btw, so I leverage his experience when developing my thoughts and conclusions. His poverty and where he came from to where he is now also guides me, but that’s for the political board...)

Now, on the other side of things, I’ve always kept an open mind to the fact that 1) we may be in an artificial system as it is so anything could be introduced, 2) we keep learning more about quantum physics and inter dimensional planes, 3) we’ve been on earth a long time and still don’t know dick about what’s under the ocean, and 4) the “ya just never know.”

Generally, I like to keep an open mind but also maintain a critical perspective towards those who “come forward.” It’s such a balancing act. I’ve been fallowing this stuff since the 90s with Art Bell and George Noory and any place else that reports it, but most of it seems to just be a mental exercise in creativity... but, as you build up a collection of these stories over the years, it’s interesting to see what comes out.

Also don’t forget that our military is about twenty years ahead of where we really think they are.

Lol nope. In the last decade, we let an army private and a sys admin waltz out of one of the most secure facilities on the planet with some of our highest classified documents.

Lockheed has 3 hypersonic missiles programs in work and near completion. Solid state lasers are part of the arsenal. Hit to kill will become shoot to shoot. My source on aliens is Stella Immanuel however.

Edited by Domer Dude

Lol nope. In the last decade, we let an army private and a sys admin waltz out of one of the most secure facilities on the planet with some of our highest classified documents.

I wonder who commuted his sentence? Chelsea should've did everyday of that 37 years.

Joe Rogan has some good podcasts with Bob, the journalist that has been working with Bob, and the Air Force pilot that saw the crafts. Look I don’t know, definitely some crazy things out there. Are they aliens? Are they foreign governments, or are they ours that they are coming out saying they are not so enemies don’t think they are.

Thoughts?

Tom DeLonge was right.

Joe Rogan has some good podcasts with Bob, the journalist that has been working with Bob, and the Air Force pilot that saw the crafts. Look I don’t know, definitely some crazy things out there. Are they aliens? Are they foreign governments, or are they ours that they are coming out saying they are not so enemies don’t think they are.

Yeah the pilot he had on was a Commander Fravor i think is the spelling. Im pretty sure he was a squadron CO, PBS did a special over a decade ago on life on a carrier. Fravor is featured a lot but check out the pitching deck portion on Youtube. The guy is all business.

Tom DeLonge was right.

Was a Blink fan waaay back when...always wanted his strat as ES. When I heard about his alien obsession, I thought he was crazy. Seeing some of the things on his show and the people around him, it really makes you stop and think.

Random thought on these "aliens" and out-of-this-world propulsion. Pretend you have a flying saucer with the middle rotating to produce electricity. Next, pretend that the top of the saucer has a static coil shaped the same as the coil generating the electricity so that power is induced into that coil as well (think wireless charging - same theory). If you use that coil to super heat the top of the craft so much so that all of the air in the immediate vicinity is dispelled, creating a vacuum above the craft, the air pressure beneath the craft could be enough to bounce the craft quickly in the direction of the vacuum giving the possible capabilities reported by these pilots.

I'm not sure how sound the science is... Does the air pressure create enough immediate buoyancy to 1) hold the craft up and 2) accelerate the craft as reported. I know that if our ships come into the atmosphere at the wrong angle, they just bounce off the atmosphere, so theoretically, there is enough of an air wall to keep heavy objects out of the atmosphere except when entering at the right angle and velocity.

Am I crazy?

I've always wondered why we don't super heat wings, noses, or the top of crafts to assist with lift since you would have a concentration of air molecules under the craft with very few above the craft or in the direction the craft seeks to travel. Same with under water diving, btw... Why don't we super heat water to minimize pressure at extreme depths or why don't we do hydrolysis to basically turn the water into air bubbles that float rapidly beside the diving apparatus, reducing pressure by way of Bernoulli. The bubbles become a fluid moving rapidly and reducing pressure.

Anyway, just a few random musings...I don't have anything actually quantified to know the realities here.

• 5 months later...

I saw my first UFO in october,,,the 25th i think...driving around 9ish at night...a collection of low in the sky lights moving together caught my eye...so much so i said to myself you should pull over and look...i looked again and was momentarily mesmerized , then i looked back to the road and realized i was driving into the meridian,,,,,so it was unusual...a group of lights moving , no trails though, it was unclear if they were part of something bigger but they were clearly travelling at the same speed, in a group, 7 or 8 lights spread out in a pattern, it was so eye catching i almost had an accident.

ive seen plenty of meteors and space junk that flares in like metoeors,,,this was not like that at all...

in any case i dismissed it as just a mystery,,,,the next day i saw coverage on drudge of all things,,,then started checking local news and such and ,DAMN...lots of people saw it,,,and there was good video....the daily star posted such a good pic i looked and said damn thats it,,,there they are!

i my not a believer in alien visitations at all.,,but it was strange to be part of a mass sighting that wasnt just on TV,and produced video as well,,,the explanation was sketchy as i recall...maybe the breaking up of some indian rocket or some such...but that did not at all look like that....anyhow...after years of driving on the road on the mainland,,,and lots of years peering at the uberclear hawaiian night sky,,,this was the first real UFO for me..and was kind of interesting for a skeptic like me to see something that didnt fit the explanations.

aloha

I saw my first UFO in october,,,the 25th i think...driving around 9ish at night...a collection of low in the sky lights moving together caught my eye...so much so i said to myself you should pull over and look...i looked again and was momentarily mesmerized , then i looked back to the road and realized i was driving into the meridian,,,,,so it was unusual...a group of lights moving , no trails though, it was unclear if they were part of something bigger but they were clearly travelling at the same speed, in a group, 7 or 8 lights spread out in a pattern, it was so eye catching i almost had an accident.

ive seen plenty of meteors and space junk that flares in like metoeors,,,this was not like that at all...

in any case i dismissed it as just a mystery,,,,the next day i saw coverage on drudge of all things,,,then started checking local news and such and ,DAMN...lots of people saw it,,,and there was good video....the daily star posted such a good pic i looked and said damn thats it,,,there they are!

i my not a believer in alien visitations at all.,,but it was strange to be part of a mass sighting that wasnt just on TV,and produced video as well,,,the explanation was sketchy as i recall...maybe the breaking up of some indian rocket or some such...but that did not at all look like that....anyhow...after years of driving on the road on the mainland,,,and lots of years peering at the uberclear hawaiian night sky,,,this was the first real UFO for me..and was kind of interesting for a skeptic like me to see something that didnt fit the explanations.

aloha

Ahhh sorry man. It was Oct 26th but it was already explained...

https://www.hawaii.edu/news/2020/10/26/ufo-spotted-over-hawaii/

https://www.sacbee.com/news/nation-world/national/article246732446.html

Yea echo, i understood at the time the explanation was rocket booster from years ago coming back...and of course thats likely correct....but even the explanation leaves it at "likely"....for space junk which often looks like a faux meteor...this was still odd...moving slower then expected, covered a large area...at an odd angle of movement appearing horizontal....and all lights moving at identical speeds.....it was weird that i can say.

aloha