NFL Playoffs

I know their big underdogs but I got to route for the Vikings today because of their ex ND players.The other game I am pulling for the Eagles my bosses team...at least he’ll be happy if they win.....lol

YES.....Kyle Rudolph TD catch in OT wins it for the Vikings

Do you guys feel like the push off was PI or no? Maybe I am being a homer but there was so much slap fighting going on it looked good to me but ESPN is all over it for offensive PI.

Sad for Buffalo, I was a big fan in thr late 80s and 90s until they crushed my dreams. Norwood missing that field goal ... flashback... triggered!

Do you guys feel like the push off was PI or no? Maybe I am being a homer but there was so much slap fighting going on it looked good to me but ESPN is all over it for offensive PI.

Sad for Buffalo, I was a big fan in thr late 80s and 90s until they crushed my dreams. Norwood missing that field goal ... flashback... triggered!

I guess if you wanted to be really hardcore it was, but I'm a fan of letting these guys play. Again if it was blatantly obvious then it should be called but if you need to watch a replay over and over again then it's not PI. That's my opinion at least and it has nothing to do with Rudolph making the play.

I have a real good friend who is a Bills fan and was pulling for them.

I have not gone back to look but I thought that there was contact between the defender and Rudolph before the push off that was initiated by the defender. If that is indeed the case, then it seems the push off was just a continuation of that and a no-call might be justified as a result.

I felt bad for Buffalo .....especially on that last drive. First when the QB went to run right the pulling guard (number 60) ran right by the guy that ended up tackling the QB behind the line. There was no one else there. He blocked no one. If he blocked him it would have been a big gain. Well at least 10 yards and a first down. Then the next play the QB rolls right and completes a pass for a first down and put them ( I believe) within field goal range to win it. But the offensive tackle was penalized for a crack back block which nullified the play. It was an obvious penalty that was totally unnecessary.

Not that I want to get the meat helmets out. But it goes to show you in this day of pass happy offenses that defense and running the ball still win. SF instilled their will in Minnesota and the the Titans did the same on both NE and Baltimore. Maholmes is just that good otherwise KC would had been out. The same goes for Rodgers.

Not that I want to get the meat helmets out. But it goes to show you in this day of pass happy offenses that defense and running the ball still win. SF instilled their will in Minnesota and the the Titans did the same on both NE and Baltimore. Maholmes is just that good otherwise KC would had been out. The same goes for Rodgers.

So you either need an elite run game and defense (Alabama) or an elite QB (Burrow, Lawrence, Newton, et al) to win in football?

Who'd have thought?

So you either need an elite run game and defense (Alabama) or an elite QB (Burrow, Lawrence, Newton, et al) to win in football?

Who'd have thought?

I know, right! I will retract and say that just because you have an elite qb does not guarantee you’re winning a championship. I think BK has finally gotten one of the codes right, in having a top 15 defense. Now he needs a good running game or elite passer. I’d prefer an elite running game.