4-0 against current top 25

SOS isn't the best argument for us this year. But it's not our fault that Stanford, FSU, VT, and USC are down. Too many people are quick to discount when power 5 teams (especially perennial powers) are down as easy games. You can't just roll out your gold helmets and beat the big boys in the power 5 whether they are down or not. Now SC is playing for their coach as our team would not do in years past as Helton is definitely a players coach.. They are also playing for a bowl game and to spoil our season so it's a formidable task next week..

The UCF players were talking smack about our comparable opponent Pitt whereas Pitt was our Trap game and Pitt was their statement game.. UCF wouldn't win 9 games against our schedule this year.

A question regarding travel on away games.. Do other schools leave a day earlier on long travel games? I have read a lot about preparing a team to play a game after a long plane flight and how that can affect the athletes (oxygen starved)

Syracuse and Pitt have tough games next week. We may be down to only two wins against the top 25 after next week

I’ll be a little stunned if Pitt doesn’t maul Miami.

Syracuse vs. BC will be very intriguing as it will pit strength vs. strength with those two teams.

I suspect BC is highly demoralized at this point, too.

I’ll be a little stunned if Pitt doesn’t maul Miami.

Syracuse vs. BC will be very intriguing as it will pit strength vs. strength with those two teams.

I suspect BC is highly demoralized at this point, too.

BC lost their qb, so it’ll be the battle of the backups. But... If Inwere BC, I’d blitz every play and make the Syracuse qb run for his life.

BC lost their qb, so it’ll be the battle of the backups. But... If Inwere BC, I’d blitz every play and make the Syracuse qb run for his life.

I don't know how well that will work. I didn't think the Syracuse back up played all that bad. His WR did him no favors. They weren't easy catches, but he had 2 TD dropped and another INT on a perfect throw.

Cmon. Suddenly the AP poll matters? I think it was chosen just to pad the OP stats here. Keep it consistent, boys.

Be patient yourself, the new rankings have not come out yet. I cant believe you are harping on this point multiple times before the new list comes out.... which it does every Tuesday. You may be right, but you could easily be just as wrong, so why argue it?

Be patient yourself, the new rankings have not come out yet. I cant believe you are harping on this point multiple times before the new list comes out.... which it does every Tuesday. You may be right, but you could easily be just as wrong, so why argue it?

Nah, that post was premature. You’ll be fine.

This is good for ND but it really isn't a point that matters too much.

It didn't get us to jump Clemson and if we win out we are in and likely the 3 seed. 2 and 3 are basically the same seed because it doesn't change you who you play.

Notre Dame is already in the playoff and this weekend game is the quarterfinals. Just win baby.