Healthier lifestyles

Curious. I somewhat been diagnosed with IBS recently. Although I have some of the symptoms but not the constipation and diarrhea part of it. Just severe cramping with morning pain associated with a hiatal hernia. Anybody been through this or had any good food ideas? One day I’ll eat something and be fine. He next time I eat the same thing and will be hurting. It’s really quite odd. Even the gastroenterologist are baffled. Also, I’m not a female. So save the pregnancy and that time of the month jokes ha.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious. I somewhat been diagnosed with IBS recently. Although I have some of the symptoms but not the constipation and diarrhea part of it. Just severe cramping with morning pain associated with a hiatal hernia. Anybody been through this or had any good food ideas? One day I’ll eat something and be fine. He next time I eat the same thing and will be hurting. It’s really quite odd. Even the gastroenterologist are baffled. Also, I’m not a female. So save the pregnancy and that time of the month jokes ha.

Midol may help with the cramping

That seems odd. Keep track of what you are eating and drinking in a log of some sort, coupled with the times your symptoms arise, and see if their are any correlations perhaps? Did you have a colonoscopy at all?

That seems odd. Keep track of what you are eating and drinking in a log of some sort, coupled with the times your symptoms arise, and see if their are any correlations perhaps? Did you have a colonoscopy at all?

Yep. Colonoscopy, Ergd, camera pill, 2 CAT scans. All negative. Honestly, no joke. One night I woke up with such severe cramping that I passed out and smacked my head in two places. My wife was obviously worried. It sucks because I haven’t even hit 40 yet, where some friends I know is where the small things start to “act up.”

Yep. Colonoscopy, Ergd, camera pill, 2 CAT scans. All negative. Honestly, no joke. One night I woke up with such severe cramping that I passed out and smacked my head in two places. My wife was obviously worried. It sucks because I haven’t even hit 40 yet, where some friends I know is where the small things start to “act up.”

Yeah that 40 thing ain't no joke. When I hit it three years ago, it was like a switch and stuff started acting up. Worst I had was tearing up my groin. But my shoulders haven't been the same since either. I've had to stop upper body weight routines off and on because of it.

Well hoping you get some help/relief with your stuff or that it works itself out altogether soon. That would suck badly.

• 4 weeks later...