Orlando shooting

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think I could dislike BLM even more, but I was wrong

The left is confused right now. Two protected classes went at it and the narrative is tough for them. Personally I would have zero issues with someone putting a boot to the face of the **** that was involved in that speech.

It actually is a surprise, seriously this is horrible.

To me it's not, never let a good tragedy go to waste to use it as a platform to draw attention to your cause. In a way it's kind of the same as what DJ commented about all the companies and corporations, look at me look at me, I support this now buy my stuff.

If you follow all the stuff going on with the progressive left on college campuses, BLM, etc it's all really disturbing stuff. But it's a whole other topic deserving of another thread also, and I don't want to be the starter of that one lol!

It actually is a surprise, seriously this is horrible.

I don't think it is a surprise to be honest. BLM jumped the shark a long, long time ago and being tone deaf is their 'way' to get the movement 'noticed'. In reality it defeats their purpose.

I don't think it is a surprise to be honest. BLM jumped the shark a long, long time ago and being tone deaf is their 'way' to get the movement 'noticed'. In reality it defeats their purpose.

Mizzou screwed itself so badly, they've got a record low # of applicants and had to layoff multiple employees. I'm not sure how the school recovers anytime soon, if at all.

The left is confused right now. Two protected classes went at it and the narrative is tough for them. Personally I would have zero issues with someone putting a boot to the face of the **** that was involved in that speech.

Or a hot skewer under her finger nails