SpeedsterX and I are spooning each other

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, poor Jeff and Karen went back up to the cold north and I'm still in Florida for another week while the temps are in the teens and we are getting a lot of snow. It's fairly cold in Florida right now but better than South Bend!

It was 12 degrees when I woke up in Miami Sunday morning; it was 13 degrees at my front door in Canada when I returned home that afternoon.

In all seriousness, I would love to organize a Domer Domain cruise. All the gayness jokes aside (both Speed and I are happily married to beautiful WOMEN) I know I had a blast and I know Speed was really involved with the Facebook group that organized themselves before the cruise.

In all seriousness, I would love to organize a Domer Domain cruise. All the gayness jokes aside (both Speed and I are happily married to beautiful WOMEN) I know I had a blast and I know Speed was really involved with the Facebook group that organized themselves before the cruise.

That would be awesome! I have already booked a western Caribbean cruise with Royal Caribbean for January 2017. Priceline offered no deposit and $75 OBCIt goes to a private island (Labadee), Cozumel and Jamaica. It is on Royal Caribbean's newest ship that just hit the water 2 months ago, the largest cruise ship in the world Harmony Of The Sea's. That sale ends today for anyone interested. It has the same offer on many sailings.

We could try something further out in 2017. I, personally, only cruise during the winter to get out of the snow and cold. Get it going Jeff! Here's me and my lovely wife on our wedding cruise.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p23/copsbcr/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-03/926AD9CA-8726-4A4E-9AC2-81DA61668E7A_zpssbqwjuip.jpg

Dude, Labadee was the pinnacle of my first cruise - by far my favourite port of call to date. That was the first or second stop on the Allure of the Seas. Hot as balls but they have a great afternoon barbecue lunch as part of the day. Food was out of this world...

Did I mention it was hot as balls??? We went back to the ship after lunch and couldn't walk on deck without flip flops...

Forget the gayness of it. Read some of the posts on this board. It would be like an old school protestant v. baptist church fight. It would be like the Fightin Irish of the IRA. At very least a monkey s**t fight.

Forget the gayness of it. Read some of the posts on this board. It would be like an old school protestant v. baptist church fight. It would be like the Fightin Irish of the IRA. At very least a monkey s**t fight.

Nah, it would be an absolute blast. Food, booze and vacation fun. It would be a blast... Maybe January, 2018...

That would be awesome! I have already booked a western Caribbean cruise with Royal Caribbean for January 2017. Priceline offered no deposit and $75 OBCIt goes to a private island (Labadee), Cozumel and Jamaica. It is on Royal Caribbean's newest ship that just hit the water 2 months ago, the largest cruise ship in the world Harmony Of The Sea's. That sale ends today for anyone interested. It has the same offer on many sailings.

We could try something further out in 2017. I, personally, only cruise during the winter to get out of the snow and cold. Get it going Jeff! Here's me and my lovely wife on our wedding cruise.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p23/copsbcr/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-03/926AD9CA-8726-4A4E-9AC2-81DA61668E7A_zpssbqwjuip.jpg

That poor blind girl...:grin:

If you say so, at very least I think it would lead to that awkward internet silence that comes from drunken sex on a board that is 90 percent wiener.

Saw Speed for second time ever in person and it was like chatting with an old friend. I know Gabe and Schell were jealous that Speed had me in a bedroom first, but what can I say? He's a generous lover...

Saw Speed for second time ever in person and it was like chatting with an old friend. I know Gabe and Schell were jealous that Speed had me in a bedroom first, but what can I say? He's a generous lover...

Lovers quarrels never go well on a boat, maybe our shared fandom will prevent such things. Either way, I think it would be helpful if you set out the rules for reacharounds from the get go, makes for less hurt feelings.

Dude, Labadee was the pinnacle of my first cruise - by far my favourite port of call to date. That was the first or second stop on the Allure of the Seas. Hot as balls but they have a great afternoon barbecue lunch as part of the day. Food was out of this world...

Did I mention it was hot as balls??? We went back to the ship after lunch and couldn't walk on deck without flip flops...

Can't wait to be there! Especially in the middle of winter. The hotter, the better!

Nah, it would be an absolute blast. Food, booze and vacation fun. It would be a blast... Maybe January, 2018...

I am all for this! Maybe we start a thread to see who is interested since it's the off season?

That poor blind girl...:grin:

And my body is her braille! ;)

I do what I can,,, what can I say,,, I'm a giver. In all seriousness, it's not awkward at all. Like Rocketsan said, like old friends. We sat around a talked for at least 30 minutes or so. I think something like a Domer Domain cruise would bring the board together more if enough people took part.