Not even one....

NDNorm

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys have such little confidence in this team its PATHETIC!---Too many of you buying into the OSU hype.

Fuller is the BEST deep threat in the country and will show that on new years day.

Kizer is by far the better QB!

Our offense with a healthy CJ plus Adams can run the ball just as well as OSU.

Our OLINE gives Kizer all day to throw and has done that in EVERY GAME sans BC and that includes #1 Clemson....

And the ONE thing our defense does fairly well is STOP and Contain the run....

To listen to all you Nancy's you'd think we shouldn't even show up against the great OSU----Forget that....

We win this game easier then anybody expects.

aloha's

You guys have such little confidence in this team its PATHETIC!---Too many of you buying into the OSU hype.

Fuller is the BEST deep threat in the country and will show that on new years day.

Our OLINE gives Kizer all day to throw and has done that in EVERY GAME sans BC and that includes #1 Clemson....

To listen to all you Nancy's you'd think we shouldn't even show up against the great OSU----Forget that....

aloha's

Then f'ing do it ND, win a game that means something for once to shut up all the haters...

And OSU lost to the one good team they played. Michigan is decent, but that's the one game OSU showed up to play all year. If OSU shows up, they'll win, but if they play like they did the majority of the season, ND will win.

So you are picking OSU? Cuz Urban will have them ready to play.

aloha's

Blah...blah...blah. Past patterns predict future patterns

aloha's

The Bi-polar coconut has spoken. Lol

if I had to choose one, it'd be Oklahoma 2012...

No, that was a great win,a great win, just like the weekend before when we beat Stanford 20-13 in OT.

I'm talking about a win that meant something.

We beat Ohio State in this Bowl game and it's going to mean something because nobody thinks we have a chance in this game, nobody. Hell, even some picked us to beat Bama in the NC in 2012 but every top guy has us losing this game to the Mighty Urban Meyer.

We win this game and i promise you it win be like getting a shot of HGH, Recruiting and everything else that goes with College football at ND will feel it.

Let me be clear---I am very capable of joining the woe is me crowd , " ND never wins games like this" and all the other nearly clichés by now.

In fact I feared us having a nightmare game at Clemson----that game changed my assessment of the 2015 team even in a loss. We played what turned out to be the #1 team , we played them at death valley , we played them in a monsoon , we played them with a QB that only had a couple of starts , & WE TURNED THE WET BALL OVER 5 TIMES!!!

Yet with all that we simply dominated the second half---we manhandled that team through most of the second half---we kept recovering from terminal turnovers again and again going back down to score....

In fact had it not been for a couple of tactical mistakes by Coach Kelly, the tentative offensive approach early and of course the OBVIOUS MISTAKE of going for 2 points faaarrr too early we likely would have won, ending the game with all the momentum going our way.

Yes, We are 10-2 but both losses against strong teams that needed lots of GOOD FORTUNE to escape with home wins by 2 points.

We are a very good team that's simply hard to beat!

So on one hand I have a lot of respect for our teams ability to compete at a high level against ANY TEAM----but there is also another HUGE REASON for my OPTIMISM going into the FIESTA BOWL...

Ohio State is an OVERRATED team in my view.

They have decent but not great stats---46th in total offense---and that is against a very WEAK SCHEDULE---Northern Illinois and Western Michigan are 2 of only a few teams they played with winning records.....

Illinios/Rutgers/ Indiana/ Minnesota/ Northern Illinois/Western Michigan/ VT etc----

We may be the 20th best offense but if we had played against the ohio state schedule we would have been TOP 5 in scoring and offense.

Ohio State got beat by a CRIPPLED MSU TEAM that could hardly play any offense without COOK----that was the game of the year for Meyer and OSU and they showed very little in that game against a team that was sooo handicapped!

Even the best win they had , against a fading Michigan team was helped by another QB going down early with injury leaving Michigan as another crippled team.

Ohio State just is NOT ANYWHERE NEAR AS GOOD as the team we played in 2006 irrespective of so many expecting a replay of that game.

Control ELLIOT somewhat and we win the game.

OSU is a slow starting team--we are a second half team

OSU is dependent on the running attack--our best defense is against the run

OSU has NOT faced a passing attack like NDs ALL SEASON LONG!!!---nothing even similar....

OSU is good team it is NOT a great team by any stretch.

The game should be very competitive as all our games are.....but IMHO we have the edge with our explosive offense.

I like our chances VERY VERY MUCH in this game.

aloha's

We have as much talent as OSU on our team led by our count em THREE all americans.....

We have the talent to have gone 12-0 against our tough schedule sans a couple of tactical mistakes ,namely the 2 point 2 early try ,,,, and the prevent instead of the rush on the last Stanford drive.....you can't get that close to 12-0 with smoke and mirrors against our slate of opponents.

So many on this site saw us good enough for the playoffs and very confident we could get to 11-1---yet once they match us against Urban and OSU --so much of that confidence has seemed to EVAPORATE under the Urban Mystique.

I am not one of those, ---OSU was a good draw for us , since we have to play a strong team this one is a very good match up for our team and our skills.

NO WORRIES!

aloha's go irish!

We have as much talent as OSU on our team led by our count em THREE all americans.....

We have the talent to have gone 12-0 against our tough schedule sans a couple of tactical mistakes ,namely the 2 point 2 early try ,,,, and the prevent instead of the rush on the last Stanford drive.....you can't get that close to 12-0 with smoke and mirrors against our slate of opponents.

So many on this site saw us good enough for the playoffs and very confident we could get to 11-1---yet once they match us against Urban and OSU --so much of that confidence has seemed to EVAPORATE under the Urban Mystique.

I am not one of those, ---OSU was a good draw for us , since we have to play a strong team this one is a very good match up for our team and our skills.

NO WORRIES!

aloha's go irish!

That's what I'm talking about Hawaii! Get the flow going. This board needs slick me up. Glad to see the old Hawaii back.

I can't wait for this game to get here! ND plays their best when they are complete underdogs. I think the match ups favor us in most areas. I can tell you this: we will be the best offense they have seen all year by far! I think we will surprise them with our speed and explosiveness on the offensive side of the ball.

I think we win in a high scoring game:

38-31

Go Irish!!!