Love question

NDH, Nothing gets you over the last one like the NEXT one! Here's my advice. Sew as many oats as you can, while you can. Once you're married it's over and DON'T get married if you still need to sew those oats because it's not fair to her either. Negotiate for all the stuff you want prior to saying I do! if she's moody and holding out while you're dating then it all only gets worse after you're married. Write down EXACTLY what you want in a woman and then read it daily for a week and then put it up and live your life. It's amazing how they show up once you get clear on what you want.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NDH, Nothing gets you over the last one like the NEXT one! Here's my advice. Sew as many oats as you can, while you can. Once you're married it's over and DON'T get married if you still need to sew those oats because it's not fair to her either. Negotiate for all the stuff you want prior to saying I do! if she's moody and holding out while you're dating then it all only gets worse after you're married. Write down EXACTLY what you want in a woman and then read it daily for a week and then put it up and live your life. It's amazing how they show up once you get clear on what you want.

If you could see what Chiro settled down for the rest of his life with, he must have had some willllld oats back in the day...she's stunning...:hail:

Need more info on "the dog story"...

Kinda seems like you're glossing over a very key issue with the dog. Are you taking an honest look at yourself and the possibility you're the problem? You say she's treated like crap at work. She can't control that, she needs the job, but she can remove other stresses in her life.

You have a job that requires people to obey you without question and you sometimes have a problem turning that off. It sometimes spills over somewhat here so I'm sure you can be quite demanding at home.

From what I could gather she's trying to get away from you and may even be afraid of you. If she's not leaning on you in these stressful times then you have to ask yourself are you contributing to the stress.

It's tough but you just have to let it go. The balls in her court. I'd stop talking to her friends though. For one it makes you look stalker-ish and/or weak.