Hobbies?

corysold

Does a workout junkie count as a hobby? Haha

That's my biggest hobby aside from studying for the CFA. I workout 10+ hours a week. I'm only 5'9'', 170, but I bench 315, squat 365 and have kind of a six pack- though not really well defined tbh.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's my biggest hobby aside from studying for the CFA. I workout 10+ hours a week. I'm only 5'9'', 170, but I bench 315, squat 365 and have kind of a six pack- though not really well defined tbh.

It's not that kind of site, buddy...

Anymore it's mostly hunting, fishing, and lifting that I do for myself. Deer season is around the corner, and the pheasant populations are coming back strong around here too after almost a decade of bad numbers. I guess my next hobbie is probably trying to get and train a new dog. We just put down our Lab on Wednesday, love you Rockne. My son's birthday is mid December and of course Christmas and all, so I may be looking for a new pup for the family if that's how it plays out.

Anymore it's mostly hunting, fishing, and lifting that I do for myself. Deer season is around the corner, and the pheasant populations are coming back strong around here too after almost a decade of bad numbers. I guess my next hobbie is probably trying to get and train a new dog. We just put down our Lab on Wednesday, love you Rockne. My son's birthday is mid December and of course Christmas and all, so I may be looking for a new pup for the family if that's how it plays out.

sorry for your loss jesse.....hardest thing i've ever done is put down my little girl...i lasted about a month til i got another....im such a sucker.......

sorry for your loss jesse.....hardest thing i've ever done is put down my little girl...i lasted about a month til i got another....im such a sucker.......

Thanks. It was pretty hard on all of us. We got Rock when my son was about 17 months old, and now he's almost 11. All he's known was that dog in his life. Unfortunately it's one of the "evils" of pet ownership, knowing that one day they will go before you do.

Thanks. It was pretty hard on all of us. We got Rock when my son was about 17 months old, and now he's almost 11. All he's known was that dog in his life. Unfortunately it's one of the "evils" of pet ownership, knowing that one day they will go before you do.

Sorry Jesse. I have to do the same to my 9 year old wiener dog Max this week. I've been putting it off for a couple months because he could still get around but he's gotten really bad the last couple of weeks. :(

Sorry Jesse. I have to do the same to my 9 year old wiener dog Max this week. I've been putting it off for a couple months because he could still get around but he's gotten really bad the last couple of weeks. :(

Sorry to hear that. I hope you are able to get through it and take some measure of comfort that your dog will no longer suffer.

That night after we put Rockne down, I still had to go in to work. All night the song from that commercial with the guy and his dog kept running through my mind:

You're my buddy, my pal, my friend

And I'll be there with you until the end.

I'm glad I was.....

Tuning cars - haven't done it in awhile but had a chance to idle/closed-loop tune my buddy's car today (Conquest body, 4G63 engine, drag car)

Stereo/Home Theater - I take a seemingly innocuous pasttime and take it about 10, maybe 15 notches beyond "normal."

Cooking - though that's been on hiatus since our daughter came. Not much "cooking" to do when it's frozen pizza, chicken nuggets, hot dogs, etc... But it's all good, I'll get back to it eventually.

I makes love.8-)

Im a bit of a history buff with a deep interest in mafia stuff.

Had lots of hobbies bit never stuck with them

I am learning to play the guitar.

Use to be a basketball coach and personal coach. Had 3 of my kids go on to be mr basketball.