Ronnie Stanley not a Captain

That is a stupid reason. I don't even think that's a sin he has to repent. Wow, dude should be captain came back to get his degree and support ND. Could be making millions right now. I love ND for the strict standards but sometimes it is just over the top.

Not if he has outstanding parking tickets...schools take these things seriously. I had many buddies across the country that got letters before graduation saying they wouldn't get to walk or get their degree unless paid in full. I think this is what makes ND special, the athletes are treated as close to regular students, as possible. How can someone who doesn't hold themselves accountable for errors they commit hold others accountable?

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The kid should be treated like other students and not have double punishment. Other kids get fines, etc. Stanley captainship?

I made some stupid parking ticket like mistakes when I was a kid.

I am fine as long as the U is consistent in its policies. Kids come out of ND with an expectation of character. KR is a great example. Ishaq is an example.