Bears Fans

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trestman calls a game like he's playing Madden....

That first drive was so awesome, I thought the game would be over fast. Injuries throughout the game didn't help, but no excuse to lose to Buffalo at home. First couple of weeks always scare me no matter the opponent though. Season isn't over yet.

Dear Bears

All is forgiven.

OntarioIrish:grin:

P.S. Also a shoutout to Cam Newton, whose Carolina Panthers did indeed have a pretty good gameplan for the gentleman that Cam somewhat comically referred to earlier this week as "Donkey Kong" Suh.

Can't wait to see what Cam has in store for Jared Allen in a few weeks.

Will also be fun to watch the Carolina D shut down Cutler with inside pressure like they did Stafford this past weekend. Stafford & Cutler seem to be very similar style QB's to me. Immobile gunslingers. Kawaan Short & Star Lotulelei are beasts in the middle.

I'm kinda hoping Cutler gets hurt in the next 2 weeks ( i know...not very nice) to see Clausen face his former team.

More I watched the Bills game this week the more confident I was that the Bears were indeed still a good football team.

Best wishes to Tillman. I hope this isn't the end for him.

Based off what I heard on the radio this morning, does not look good for Peanut. It's a shame but Fuller looks to be ready to step in.

Based off what I heard on the radio this morning, does not look good for Peanut. It's a shame but Fuller looks to be ready to step in.

Yeah, I didn't think it was going to be good. Maybe he comes back next year, but I doubt it. Truly a shame. One of the best, if not the best CB in Bears history.

Fuller is going to be a good one. I dream of the Bears drafting his brother in a few years. That would be a cool combo.

Can't wait to see what Cam has in store for Jared Allen in a few weeks.

Will also be fun to watch the Carolina D shut down Cutler with inside pressure like they did Stafford this past weekend. Stafford & Cutler seem to be very similar style QB's to me. Immobile gunslingers. Kawaan Short & Star Lotulelei are beasts in the middle.

I'm kinda hoping Cutler gets hurt in the next 2 weeks ( i know...not very nice) to see Clausen face his former team.

Cutler is very mobile actually. He's not a running QB, but he is no slouch and will pick up nice chunks on the ground when needed. Much faster and more elusive than Stafford is. The word immobile in describing Cutler is simply not accurate. He is very athletic.

• 1 month later...

Hey - the game made me temporarily forget about the Irish :)

One curious stat - the bears had the 3rd most return yards ever in the history of the NFL. It helps when you get a lot of return chances.

I am a die-hard bears fan, but I will admit that I was almost rooting for the Packers to come out and try to put up another 50 in the second half. So frustrated with this team, I felt like they deserved to be blown out even more.

This game was a statement game that the players are not going to play for Trestman. After a bye week, they come out with an don't-care attitude.

I think we will see the first step toward a new coaching staff this week. My bet is Tucker is fired. If things don't turn around quickly, Trestman could be gone by seasons end. I originally thought 3 years minimum no matter what, but now I'm not so sure. Hey, maybe BK will take over ;)

How Tucker survived last season is a mystery for the ages; the sooner he is gone, the better. Trestman? He'll be right behind him by season end at latest. Sad to watch.

I think we will see the first step toward a new coaching staff this week. My bet is Tucker is fired. If things don't turn around quickly, Trestman could be gone by seasons end. I originally thought 3 years minimum no matter what, but now I'm not so sure. Hey, maybe BK will take over ;)

Can you imagine how many INT's Cutler would throw for BK?!?!?!?