ND v. Michigan Tickets

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there are any Irish fans out there with unwanted Michigan game tickets that will have mercy on a desperate Irish fan... please take a look at my "wanted" craigslist posting below:

http://southbend.craigslist.org/tix/4591147553.html

I may be dreaming here... but I'm hoping someone will help a guy out!

Remove the Dayne Crist autographed mini-helmet.. it's decreasing your offer. :)

Interesting approach - not sure how much luck you'll have. I wish you luck!

I'm in the GR area (Muskegon) and my brother and sister both live in GR. My friend got an extra ticket so I'm going to the game :)

"oh, you have tickets to the game???"

http://www.therooster.com/sites/default/files/userfiles/images/saysomethinginteresting.jpg

That's cool though. I'm hoping someone feel's my pain and helps me out. That or I find a pot of gold!

Not sure you'll get anywhere with that offer price...or those memorabilia items...

Yeah... my looks aren't getting me anywhere either! But hey, it's worth a try. I've actually had many good experiences dealing with ND fans that aren't trying to make a buck and would just like to see another ND fan get to the game.

They usually will release some tickets the Wednesday or Friday of game week, you can try and call the box office and get them direct and at face value. Not sure if this game will have seats released, but that is how I got tickets for the first night game vs USC a couple years back.

i hope this works out for ya, dude. a great game to be at (although i wint be there).

if your goal is only to continue the tradition of seeing your irish play, i would politely suggest taking the money you have and going to a game you can afford. the michigan game is a crown jewel of the 2014 home season.

you could try selling your memoribilia on ebay first.

any 2 of those 4 items might barely be worth $20-$30 though.

and not saying that as an insult or anything.

tony rice: $5-$20

rhema: $5

dayne crist: the autograph probably lowers value of helmet. $20

rudy plact: $15-25

Edited by Parseghian's theorem

also, if you are an alum or know an alum, try the alumni ticket window the morning of the game. I had the same luck for the USC night game (got multiple tickets at face value.)

Worst-case, drive down there; see if you can scalp a face-value ticket; and then head to a bar and watch it with other irish-faithful in South Bend.

also, if you are an alum or know an alum, try the alumni ticket window the morning of the game. I had the same luck for the USC night game (got multiple tickets at face value.)

Worst-case, drive down there; see if you can scalp a face-value ticket; and then head to a bar and watch it with other irish-faithful in South Bend.

that is a GREAT suggestion 97domer!

Well, it looks like I'll be going to the game!

All I can say is... it can be pretty humbling being a part of the ND fanbase (in a good way). ND people take care of their own. It's one of the reasons I love ND. We may argue the X's and O's amongst ourselves, but we're all so passionate about this school and this team for the same reasons.