Te a.hernandez handcuffed/in custody

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SOOOO' date=' your saying anyone accused of a crime and placed in custody should be released/fired from their job?[/quote']Nope. But he's already had character issues, and this looks terrible from all aspects for him and them. We're talking about a murder here, which he was, clearly, associated with. You really don't think Goodell wouldn't have gotten involved? New England needed to send a message, especially with Spygate always looming over them.

SOOOO' date=' your saying anyone accused of a crime and placed in custody should be released/fired from their job?[/quote']

I know what you mean here....but each team (especially the high profile ones) have their own security/investigators. In this situation, I can say with some confidence that they had done their investigation and had spoke with the state and municipal police about the pending charges. Best case scenario is the charges are obstruciton of justice.... which in any case given his history... the Patriots still did the right thing in washing their hands. If that is all that comes out of this, and he is innocent of any more serious charges, he can always go play for the Jets or the Raiders..

Edited by VCDomer

I know what you mean here....but each team (especially the high profile ones) have their own security/investigatiors. In this situation, I can say with some confidence that they had done their investigation and had spoke with the state and municipal police about the pending charges. Best case scenario is the charges are obstruciton of justice.... which in any case given his history... the Patriots still did the right thing in washing their hands. If that is all that comes out of this, and he is innocent of any more serious charges, he can always go play for the Jets or the Raiders..
The obstruction of justice is a very serious charge also for sure. Destroying his own survelliance system and phone don't just look fishy, but downright incriminating. If you don't mind me asking, what did you hear that the Pats looked into, regarding the investigation?

I know what you mean here....but each team (especially the high profile ones) have their own security/investigators. In this situation, I can say with some confidence that they had done their investigation and had spoke with the state and municipal police about the pending charges. Best case scenario is the charges are obstruciton of justice.... which in any case given his history... the Patriots still did the right thing in washing their hands. If that is all that comes out of this, and he is innocent of any more serious charges, he can always go play for the Jets or the Raiders..

Agreed. Just playing devil's advocate to the satement from OKCirish99's statement.

Paula Deen sympathizes.

That's funny right there...I don't care who you are!!!

Looks like he'll be a late round steal in my fantasy draft..
An attempt at humor or not, no way this guy sees the field probably ever. I read, recently, NE decided last week if he gets arrested, he's gone. Clearly, they stood by that decision. All the talk and hoopla around Hernandez, let's not forget the victim either and the friends/family left behind. This whole story makes me nauseous.

An attempt at humor or not, no way this guy sees the field probably ever. I read, recently, NE decided last week if he gets arrested, he's gone. Clearly, they stood by that decision. All the talk and hoopla around Hernandez, let's not forget the victim either and the friends/family left behind. This whole story makes me nauseous.

NE has known for a awhile that this was gonna be a murder charge. This isn't a pot bust, it's 1st degree homicide. There was no decision.

I was willing to believe he might only be an accessory until he destroyed his surveillance system and turned his phone over in several pieces. Someone must've told him "the files were IN the phone." Lol.....he is screwed. I bet they have a murder weapon too....

NE has known for a awhile that this was gonna be a murder charge. This isn't a pot bust, it's 1st degree homicide. There was no decision.
A while? The crime just occurred last week. How would they have known for awhile? I think everyone easily saw he was involved.

I was willing to believe he might only be an accessory until he destroyed his surveillance system and turned his phone over in several pieces. Someone must've told him "the files were IN the phone." Lol.....he is screwed. I bet they have a murder weapon too....[/QUOTE]

Actually the word is that they do not. They have been searching for it. They do have video evidence of him holding a gun that night walking around in his home, but it wasnt with the ones they confiscated from his house.