#35 Game-used Shamrock jersey $1

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love how a zero feedbacker is pumping up the price...

As someone who has bought and sold game used stuff for over 20 years, and unless NDL can be more forthright with the acquisition of these jerseys, or more detailed pics, I'd steer clear...

LOL, I noticed that too. As a seller, I'll admit that I've played that game too. :)

Love how a zero feedbacker is pumping up the price...

As someone who has bought and sold game used stuff for over 20 years, and unless NDL can be more forthright with the acquisition of these jerseys, or more detailed pics, I'd steer clear...

But he told me he doesn't sell junk, surely you can trust him.

But he told me he doesn't sell junk, surely you can trust him.

In his defense, I believe he is selling genuine items. I just think they are way overpriced. If we lose the title game, prices/values for this stuff are going to plummet.

Agreed. Who would do a knock off of a kicker's uniform? They look legit, I'm just leery of his poor pictures - and I think a simple explanation on how one person acquires more than 1/10th of the team's total of very rare jerseys is warranted.

If I had to speculate, I'd venture to guess these are game issued and not game worn...

Agreed. Who would do a knock off of a kicker's uniform? They look legit, I'm just leery of his poor pictures - and I think a simple explanation on how one person acquires more than 1/10th of the team's total of very rare jerseys is warranted.

If I had to speculate, I'd venture to guess these are game issued and not game worn...

The pictures I received of Manti's Ireland jersey was chock full-o-stains.....