158,000 jobs added in October

Scotty88

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://t.news.msn.com/us/confidence-up-as-jobs-climb-unemployment-dips

Companies added 158,000 jobs in October, data from a payrolls processor showed on Thursday in a revamped report on the private sector labor market. had forecast October's report would show a gain of 135,000 jobs, according to a Reuters poll.

Also, Americans' confidence in the economy surged last month to the highest level in nearly five years, as many were encouraged by an improving job market.

Initial claims for state unemployment benefits dropped 9,000 to a seasonally adjusted 363,000, the Labor Department said on Thursday. That was below the median forecast in a Reuters poll of 370,000.

False...I work for a pretty big organization these are jobs that come from temps that are added to help business get through the holiday season. They will go back down right after December. In some cases you will see it decline alittle before Christmas. Don't make it sound like there have been jobs created out of thin air. They haven't been created the last 3&1/2 years now all of a sudden right before the election jobs have increased....bull.

People are first and foremost, sheep...see WW2.

The political leadership wanted a divided country, and now they have it....see the previous remarks.

We are now a country that believes someone else is responsible to take care of us. That is our right. So be it. Nothing lasts forever. Not even the U.S. So take care of yourself and take care of your own. It's going to get rough out there.

Okay, good luck on the 6th then. 8-)

It's stupid comments like this that make me sick this isn't a game. I owe lazy pieces of s--t nothing. This isn't a Notre Dame game. It is going to affect millions of people. I have to work to feed your kids. Here is some advice stop f--king and having kids you can't care for. There's a novel idea.

It's stupid comments like this that make me sick this isn't a game. I owe lazy pieces of s--t nothing. This isn't a Notre Dame game. It is going to affect millions of people. I have to work to feed your kids. Here is some advice stop f--king and having kids you can't care for. There's a novel idea.

+1

Bacon Bacon

I picture you talking to a empty chair for some reason.