2016 - Obama's America

The national debt will roll over the 16 frikin trillion mark during the democratic convention. Unlike the republicans, the democrats will not have a national debt clock at their convention. I guess you don't have a debt crisis when you can just print more money. Let's get these fools out of office.

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one person that makes all of the decisions, Valeria Jarrett, gets Secret Service protection. She is the person that cancelled the raid to get Bin Laden twice because the time wasn`t right.

And another waste, we have to keep Obama`s sorry ass for the rest of his life.

What? Source or something?

What? Source or something?

Both the NY Times and Fox news reported about the power of Valerie Jarrett. Every Job or election went through Jarrett in one way or another sinse 1991. In an interview a year or so ago, Obama said that he never made an important decision without checking with her first.

Both the NY Times and Fox news reported about the power of Valerie Jarrett. Every Job or election went through Jarrett in one way or another sinse 1991. In an interview a year or so ago, Obama said that he never made an important decision without checking with her first.

Well her job is senior adviser, I would hope he would consult with his adviser.

Once again the "circus" in Washington is putting on a show and America is going back to being on one side or the other. Washington is nothing more than a professional sport, the "players" are all friends and buddies but the people looking in the "fans" watch the "game" and pick sides, while after the game the players are texting each other, having meetings and dinners together and working every which way to give themselves more money and power. I don't get how people don't realize where we are today in this country and shit hole economy is the direct result of having a two party system and them playing us against each other. They form our views we don't even form our own anymore it is quite sad. I'm not going to go into a rant but wake up people, it's all a show. I challenge people to form their own views instead of listening to both of these clowns. They are only the pawn and a figurehead.