Shocker RB commit!!!

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

never heard of this kid untill today but glad he's a ND guy. good looking rb prospect with great size, good speed and real powerfull looking, looks like jerome bettis out there wearing #6. does remind me a little of jonas, it's great that ND is adding a big back that can pick up the tough yards down around the goalline and on 3rd and short. i like this pickup a lot.

i saw on one of the recruiting sites that he runs a 4.45/40 but i read from a Mike Franks article that James said he was timed running a 4.38 earlier this summer. how accturate i don't know but still has some giddy up for a big guy!

towards the end where he said he ran that.

http://www.irishsportsdaily.com/recruiting/notre-dame-football-recruiting/7368-irish-score-2013-rb

Edited by irishMorgan

i saw on one of the recruiting sites that he runs a 4.45/40 but i read from a Mike Franks article that James said he was timed running a 4.38 earlier this summer. how accturate i don't know but still has some giddy up for a big guy!

towards the end where he said he ran that.

http://www.irishsportsdaily.com/recruiting/notre-dame-football-recruiting/7368-irish-score-2013-rb

If he truly ran a 4.38, which would have been the best time of any RB at the combine this year, at 215 pounds he would be the #1 RB prospect by far. Watching his tape he is closer to 4.68, which is still fast for a kid his size.

If he truly ran a 4.38, which would have been the best time of any RB at the combine this year, at 215 pounds he would be the #1 RB prospect by far. Watching his tape he is closer to 4.68, which is still fast for a kid his size.

I don't know if it was electronic timed or stop watch, I assume stop watch but how slow can a persons thumb be. If a little off could be off both ways. But anyways, it still shows the kid has some speed, especially for his size! something nice to have, you get him running that fast and someone tries to tackle head on, another bus in the making! Just a lot of potential. Like they say, you can't teach speed!

Why are we talking about speed? He doesnt need to be fast. That isnt what he was recruited for. He needs to be able to get us the 3rd and 2's and to be able to punch in goal line TDs....

We are only talking about it because it is being suggested that he was one of the top three fastest running backs in college football, faster than guys like LaMicheal James, as a high school junior.

You are right, he needs to be fast enough to run four yards on third and three. However fast that is is good enough for me.

• 3 weeks later...