Racist Obama Official

You all look pretty stupid now. 24 years ago, farmers wife said she helped save their farm. Great job race-baiting Conservatives, I hope you are all proud of yourselves.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/POLITICS/07/20/agriculture.employee.naacp/index.html?hpt=C1

You lose again. I am sad what goes on in your minds everyday. Next time you might want to wait a minute before it blows up in your face and stop trusting your conservative bloggers with edited videos. Now someone is out of work because of slanderous videos and Fox News blowing this thing out of crazy land. F'n amazing the levels these people will go.

Edited by scintrigue

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, so you are cool with her speech at the NAACP? Does that mean you are cool with white people identifying black people as "their kind?" If not, then please explain the acceptable context for: "I figured that if I take him to one of them, that his own kind would take care of him." as she doesn't dispute the quotes, just that they were taken out of context.

You can keep peddling your BS and trying to bring this woman down but the fact is you were wrong, so keep going and going making yourself look more like an idiot.

Ok, so you are cool with her speech at the NAACP? Does that mean you are cool with white people identifying black people as "their kind?" If not, then please explain the acceptable context for: "I figured that if I take him to one of them, that his own kind would take care of him." as she doesn't dispute the quotes, just that they were taken out of context.

Her story is one of a woman who had her dad killed by a klansman coming to the realization that she should think beyond race, so yes, the quotes were taken completely out of context. She was preaching racial tolerance and she was "outed" as a racist. Unfortunately, everybody, including the administration and the NAACP fell for it and she was fired. Don't be surprised, though, if she gets her job back now.

Also, will Breitbart be held accountable for this crap? I know the answer is no, because everyone will bite on his next drummed up scandal. It's pathetic.

You can keep peddling your BS and trying to bring this woman down but the fact is you were wrong, so keep going and going making yourself look more like an idiot.

your calling him an idiot? She said that she was acting as a racist, but then realized that its better to engage in class warfare as opposed to just racism. As an official, you follow the law, its just that simple. Its the rule of law in this country. That is what makes us equal, the rule of law. You leftist crack me up. You see no problem with it because your whole administration is full of people shredding the constitution and pushing class warfare. These people could piss on the floor of a daycare and you clowns would find some reason to stick up for them. Get out of your parents basement and go find a girl to talk to.

Gotta source for that?

your calling him an idiot? She said that she was acting as a racist, but then realized that its better to engage in class warfare as opposed to just racism. As an official, you follow the law, its just that simple. Its the rule of law in this country. That is what makes us equal, the rule of law. You leftist crack me up. You see no problem with it because your whole administration is full of people shredding the constitution and pushing class warfare. These people could piss on the floor of a daycare and you clowns would find some reason to stick up for them. Get out of your parents basement and go find a girl to talk to.

You all really just watch Fox news and go to conservative websites dont you? This story is dead, it is over. She did absolutly nothing wrong and there are 1000's of sources out there for you to see the actual video. Now your just trying to backpeddle because you were caught doing an "Irishrick".

Her job was to provide aid for farmers in need of help, so she was basically by definition working for the poor. Call it class warfare if you'd like, that's fine. I see it as helping people in need, but I feel we'll never agree on that.

As for a source to the Sherrod thing, it's actually been widely reported that Breitbart's video was taken extremely out of context. But here's one of the nearly 2,000 stories about her I found in a Google news search: http://www.newsweek.com/spectrum/2010/07/21/the-shirley-sherrod-scandal.html

I struggle with the her thoughts at the time and on the perceived class warfare aspect. But I also believe that you treat others as you would like to be treated. This woman did apparently change her thinking as we should all be at least open too. Racism is not confined to whites against those of color. I am reminded that things are more than black and white, and the way that they are perceived initally. I found this researching other Spiritually inspired topics and I would like to share this..

http://www.catholic.org/national/national_story.php?id=37482&page=2

Here's a tough question. If we're all genetically the same, because we're human, why is the representation on the football field and basketball court so contrary to numbers that show this country is 74% white, 12.5% hispanic, and 12.5% black? I know there are a few theories out there, but I'm curious what people's responses are. Are you racist for even answering this question? Are you racist if you try to find a theory in line with facts?

Over half the slaves died in transit. The ones that made it were strongest and most healthy

Once they finally reached their owners, slaves were treated the same as horses. Its called animal husbandry. Forced breeding and children ripped from their mothers and sold.

Such a lovely history.

Shouldn't we change the name of the thread since the incident happened in 1986 (Ronald Reagan's term). This lady was appointed during Reagan's term, and worked for the older Bush, the younger Bush, Clinton, and Obama.

It is misleading to say Racist Obama Official.

We should change the thread name to "Fox News edits clip to incite hatred"

How can anyone edit a clip like that? Dudes, that is plain evil!