Quite Frankly

Guest domehead

Guest IrishTobey

Hey Domehead,

When i told my wife i was talking to a nd fan that went to Westview she wanted to know who you were. you can email me at schwartz@ligtel.com if you want and formally introduce yourself. my wife said she never knew somebody named domehead :lol:

Guest Snatchy_McPants

Tobey, you graduated from TSU? Wow, never thought I'd run into a fellow...............Thunder on here. I graduated in '03, Marketing. I'd say it's quite possible, given the enormous size of the Tri-State student body (sarcasm), that I could have run into you at some point.

Guest Irish19

I still think that the best thing ESPN ever did was hire Rocket for Gameday. Did anyone else see CFB ALL ACCESS. They projected the Irish to start 0-6. They said not only is it realistic to believe that, but it's more than likely.

Guest domehead

heh heh heh ...I love it....cant wait to make them eat their words... and after we have a winning season..they all be saying " I told you that CW would make the difference" sorry people no bandwagon here..

Guest IrishTobey

Hey Snatchy,

I gradutated this spring with a Management degree. I was in the evening program so I didn't get a chance to really be a part of the student body. That's what happens when you go to community college, fart around for about 5 years, get married and say OH CRAP I've got a wife and I'm driving truck and can't pay the bills. I absolutely loved every class. I got a better job over here in Goshen and have had several other offers. I was kind of worried b/c I didn't know if anybody would hire a 29 year old truck driver taking night classes but it has really paid off for me. I never was able to catch a game over there but I met some guys from the BB team and the football team and they were really cool. One of the guys had a brother that played for Navy. Even though it was tough driving over there 2 or 3 nights a week I'll never regret my time at TSU.

Guest Snatchy_McPants

Yeah, I know what you're saying. Growing up 10 minutes from Angola I vowed NEVER to go to TSU. Not sure what happened there, but I guess it kinda grew on me. My brother in law was the captain of the football team from '01 to '03, and they were fun to watch when they were NAIA and kicking ass. Even so, it just wasn't the same as rooting for my Irish. Actually, now that I think about it, my older brother just graduated this past spring from the evening program. I'd say it's highly likely he was in a lot of your classes.