Official dd game day thread

Guest SirJohn

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should not have to have patience when you are playing Syracuse. They suck and honestly as long time ND we suck right now. If anyone thinks this team is going to win a bowl game this year the way they have been playing is sadly mistaken. Youth is no longer a viable explanation for why we suck week in and week out and why we consistently show that we are unmotivated and underachieving.

Guest sophieisana
patience...............just be patient. this young team is going to hit their stride very soon. everybody hang in there. it WILL get better......................

I'll take your word on that, I don't want to be a downer on this message board .. its just that these games seem all to familiar. It seems like we should be coming together as a team more but that doesn't appear to be the case, it's like we are taking steps backwards. :confused:

Guest sophieisana
I'm done with the youth excuse. Its our coaching. They can't light a fire under anyone on this team.

I agree Don, where is the fire, where is this NASTY Charlie talks about?

patience...............just be patient. this young team is going to hit their stride very soon. everybody hang in there. it WILL get better......................

Are you expecting Weis to learn to coach or motivate anytime soon? How many years are going to go by before there aren't any more excuses for him?

You know you're not a very good defense when the QB has time to survey the field on a short three step drop.

We have no identity on offense or defense. At least earlier in the year we could call our offense a "jump ball" or "fade" offense.

This is getting tougher and tougher to watch, but I'm a loyal dog. I'll keep watching and hoping.