New Wide Receiver Utilization and Resources

In his first time playing with Clemson they used Collins as a big slot receiver

image.png

So he is the #2 receiver counting outside in on the top. He's 2 inches taller than Jayden Thomas. I'd assume he go outside for us, but its nice to know he can give you length outside and beat a safety deep on a post. I imagine he compete most with Colzie as they have similiar builds and abilities.

• Heart 2

Kris Mitchell is by far the harder evaluation but could have a higher ceiling. He played weaker competition. He was very productive. As you see he's 3 or 4 yards behind the deepest guy on his opponent but we don't know if ND would of recruited his opponent. I think his speed at least compares to ND transfer Rico Flores if not better. I don't see Will Fuller but I see at least T.J. Jones who was on the 2012 team, I think. Like that he catches the ball with his hands. Like the highlights and the productivity but like an Antonio Carter from Rhode Island its hard to tell how his skills translate to Notre Dame. 

image.png

• Heart 3