Whats on the menu for the Navy game?

We have all waited a long time for Notre Dame football to come back so I am sure we all feel it is necessary to celebrate its return! 🙂

What's on the menu for you all for the Navy game?

Buffalo Chicken Cheese dip for me and my father-in-law with spark up the grill for the burgers and brats.  Going to be a good Saturday!  i can already taste it!!

GO IRISH!

• Heart 3
  • Cheers 1

5 minutes ago, InLikeFlynn said:

We have all waited a long time for Notre Dame football to come back so I am sure we all feel it is necessary to celebrate its return! 🙂

Buffalo Chicken Cheese dip for me and my father-in-law with spark up the grill for the burgers and brats.  Going to be a good Saturday!  i can already taste it!!

GO IRISH!

Buffalo anything is always a win! Throw some green food coloring in there and make it an Irish Buffalo. 

58df5a9522532cf34c7af31f229f7ad9.jpg

• Heart 3
  • Laughing Leprechaun 1

14 minutes ago, Mike said:

Buffalo anything is always a win! Throw some green food coloring in there and make it an Irish Buffalo. 

58df5a9522532cf34c7af31f229f7ad9.jpg

Love that idea!  I may just try it.

And i agree...Buffalo anything is a huge win!

Edited by InLikeFlynn
  • Cheers 1

12 hours ago, InLikeFlynn said:

GO IRISH!

The wife and I are are going to do a deli tray of some sort, along with her super delicious Stromboli. I will also have a ton of beer ready to go as well, because that’s how we roll on game days! 😆

• Cheers 3

8 hours ago, Baldy said:

The wife and I are are going to do a deli tray of some sort, along with her super delicious Stromboli. I will also have a ton of beer ready to go as well, because that’s how we roll on game days! 😆

Stromboli!  Man my aunt made the best stromboli!  She lives in Georgia now...makes me want to take a trip  HAHA.  Yes Beer, plenty of it!

• Heart 1

3 hours ago, InLikeFlynn said:

Stromboli!  Man my aunt made the best stromboli!  She lives in Georgia now...makes me want to take a trip  HAHA.  Yes Beer, plenty of it!

Oh, yeah! Love me some good Stromboli, and good enough to make a trip for! 😂 I’ll be getting more beer today too, because you can never have enough of that either! 😜

• Cheers 1

I've got a couple buddies coming over. One is bringing jalapeño poppers. My wife is gonna whip up some queso dip. I'll fire up the smoker and throw on a chuck roast for some "burnt ends". I'm just going to assume they'll be a sausage or two that find there way into the smoker. While the smoker is fired up I'll put a turkey breast and sirloin roast in which I'll slice up for lunch meat at a later date. There definitely will be mega beers consumed. Super pumped!!!

• Flames 2
  • Trophy 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, The Captain 19 said:

I've got a couple buddies coming over. One is bringing jalapeño poppers. My wife is gonna whip up some queso dip. I'll fire up the smoker and throw on a chuck roast for some "burnt ends". I'm just going to assume they'll be a sausage or two that find there way into the smoker. While the smoker is fired up I'll put a turkey breast and sirloin roast in which I'll slice up for lunch meat at a later date. There definitely will be mega beers consumed. Super pumped!!!

Out-effin-standing! 🍻

29 minutes ago, The Captain 19 said:

Every word in here is just so beautiful.....

• Flames 1
  • Cheers 1

On 8/24/2023 at 11:20 PM, Baldy said:

So your wife has the Stromboli in that relationship, eh?  Interesting.
Family Guy Quagmire GIF

• Laughing Leprechaun 3