Notre Dame Pro Day: Video and Observations

27 minutes ago, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Yes @Mike! I remembered tags this time.

Thanks! Just video for this one though. Analysis would be used for content and posts that dive into the nitty gritty. Thanks for jumping into them. Official tags aren't set yet and can change, but please continue using them. Thanks Faith!

Just now, Mike said:

Thanks! Just video for this one though. Analysis would be used for content and posts that dive into the nitty gritty. Thanks for jumping into them. Official tags aren't set yet and can change, but please continue using them. Thanks Faith!

Sounds good. I grade myself a solid B with room for improvement.

• Laughing Leprechaun 1

On 3/24/2023 at 3:59 PM, FaithInIrish Forever said:

Is Sam throwing for Mike There? Mayer is smooth as  always

On the March 25 practice thread when they interviewed the tight ends. Did you see the big smiles come to all their faces when they were asked how Sam was doing? They finally have someone who can get them the ball.

8 hours ago, ND_JACK said:

On the March 25 practice thread when they interviewed the tight ends. Did you see the big smiles come to all their faces when they were asked how Sam was doing? They finally have someone who can get them the ball.

He gets velocity and distance on the ball so easy. I hope the coaches see that and keep the offense open. I got really tired of trying to get 4 yards a pop from the 50 yard line like Navy, old Wisconsin did.  I know running games important but Estime will find holes from 3 wide as long as Sam keeps the safeties back.

Not saying it has to be air-raid but please let him throw coaches.

• Heart 2