'23 WA RB Jayden Limar is a Duck

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, foreverirish34 said:

He will flip to Oregon.

I would have agreed with you about a month ago, but I think he is solid. Still a chance he flips, but much more likely that he sticks with ND. 

The only commit who I could see flipping - and it's unfortunately the biggest commit - Peyton Bowen. I think the rest of the class is solid. I know some were worried about Jeremiyah Love and Dyland Edwards in particular, but don't see either of them flipping.

10 minutes ago, tneun89 said:

I would have agreed with you about a month ago, but I think he is solid. Still a chance he flips, but much more likely that he sticks with ND. 

The only commit who I could see flipping - and it's unfortunately the biggest commit - Peyton Bowen. I think the rest of the class is solid. I know some were worried about Jeremiyah Love and Dyland Edwards in particular, but don't see either of them flipping.

I'm in this boat right now. A month ago I had questions. It would be a major change now from everything I have seen.

45 minutes ago, Big23Head said:

I'm in this boat right now. A month ago I had questions. It would be a major change now from everything I have seen.

Yes, Limar seemed really stoked to have all the coaches visit him and meet his extended family.  Sounds like we hit all the right chords on the last in home

• Heart 1

11 hours ago, foreverirish34 said:

Sorry I should have put IMO he flips. I think that Oregon can offer immediate playing time. No source just a gut feeling.

It very well may happen...Rivals has an article on their pay site saying he is looking.   In regards to immediate playing time this is exactly what I would not want if I am a running back.  You only need one good year of College stats.  Two maybe.  No sense having three....it just puts more wear and tear on  your body which adds up.  Hit the NFL as fresh as you can. 

• 2 weeks later...